Need recommendations for Landlord Lawyers in Denver

Need recommendations for Landlord Lawyers in Denver

Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 0 votes

I received an email from my Tenant's lawyer disputing all cleaning and damages stating it was wear and tear. I need to speak to a lawyer to defend me as I think I have properly deducted cleaning and damages. 

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Drew FeinPro Member
Attorney · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 207 posts · 104 votes
4y

@James Carlson thanks for the shout out! @Maggie Thompson I am happy to speak with you about this.  

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • James CarlsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Colorado | stan.store/JamesCarlson · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Maggie Thompson

    Reach out to @Drew Fein. She's a real estate attorney in Denver. I've personally used her (as have our investor clients) for various investment partnership docs and other real estate legal needs. (She also has a house hacking lease that she's drawn up for any Denver house hackers.)

    James Carlson Real Estate
  • Drew FeinPro Member
    Attorney · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 207 posts · 104 votes
    4y

    @James Carlson thanks for the shout out! @Maggie Thompson I am happy to speak with you about this.  

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Thank you @James Carlson for the referral! I've reached out to @Drew Fein and appreciate both of your help in this matter!

  • Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    How much are we talking? Is it worth the brain damage? If it's under $1000, I'd just give it back and be done with them. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Lake Hallie, WI · Member since 2015 · 292 posts · 144 votes
    4y

    Sounds like BS. If you have documentation let them sue you.

  • Attorney · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2022 · 220 posts · 83 votes
    4y

    Hi there! @Maggie Thompson

    Royal Legal Solutions is a great resource for what you are looking for. They have attorneys and CPAs on staff to assist with entity structuring, business planning, and tax planning. I am a consulting attorney with Royal Legal and happy to answer any questions you may have.

    Thanks,

    -Megan

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.