CPA & Tax Accountant Recommendation - Seattle

CPA & Tax Accountant Recommendation - Seattle

Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 9 votes

Hi there! I’ve filled an extension after traveling a lot for work the past few months and completely forgot to go through my taxes. I am reaching if anyone has a recommendation on both a CPA and Tax Accountant.

I am interested in a Tax Accountant because this year will be my first year to place my 2021 purchase home, and house hack rent income. I usually do my taxes myself but this part is confusing for me and I would like to get someone so I can learn the first time.

I am interested in a CPA because I would like to learn more of my tax advantages as a new investor in the RE field. I know this is we’re I would like to expand in and continue my financial freedom.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

6Reply
38 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Shreyas Desai:

@Sherief Elbassuoni - could you please send me your recommended list of CPAs in the Seattle area too? Thanks


 Sure

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Jorge Mendoza, I will message you a good CPA and Tax accountant.

  • Daniel HymanBusiness Member
    CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Jorge Mendoza

    Now is a great time to reach out to any of the providers on the forums. We are past the 15th deadline and many of us close to recovery/finishing vacation after a stressful tax season. 

    My Online Accountant572 Reviews
  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    @Sherief Elbassuoni - could you please send me your recommended list of CPAs in the Seattle area too? Thanks

  • Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Shreyas Desai:

    @Sherief Elbassuoni - could you please send me your recommended list of CPAs in the Seattle area too? Thanks


     Sure

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.