Seeking Real Estate Lawyer (Northern VA)

Seeking Real Estate Lawyer (Northern VA)

Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello All,

I'll keep this one short and to the point.  I'm seeking an experienced real estate lawyer licensed in Virginia.  Any recommendations would be most welcome.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate your time.

Best, Erik

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    4y

    @Erik Sorenson

    Send me a pm I have a great one

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Yulia CasePro Member
    New to Real Estate · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    @Chris Seveney can you share your lawyer contact with me also, please? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.