Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
Calling all investor-friendly Tax Pros!🗣️ BiggerPockets is excited to open up our marketplace to CPAs, EAs, and real estate savvy tax partners! 🔓
Connecting with investors seeking tax help is about to become easier than ever. Message our marketplace master @Leah Deminski for more information on how to work with BiggerPockets Investors!📪
I know nothing about taxes and want ton rid of the insecurity that that makes me feel ASAP
Hi Lensdarly!
Have you tried looking at BiggerPockets Tax Partners?
BiggerPockets can help you find an Investor-friendly CPA or Enrolled Agent to help you maximize your tax savings potential.
Hope this helps, and please reach out with any questions you may have!
Thanks for this link. I think it will be helpful if the state the professional is located in is added along with a link to their website if they have one. Speaking for myself, I'm not comfortable cold calling a few random CPAs. I'd prefer to look at their website and also try to find one that is local before I start calling.
Tax Accountant / Enrolled Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 5k+ posts · 6k+ votes
3y
If you click on the blue "connect" button next to the picture, it will lead you to each tax professional's website where you can learn about them.
That said, your accountant being local is of minimal benefit these days. All of us work remotely and nationwide. Even our local clients do not visit our physical offices anymore.