Any property tax protest specialists in Florida?

Any property tax protest specialists in Florida?

Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2021 · 99 posts · 30 votes

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend a property tax protest specialist that serves Florida residents? I have a referral for you.

Thanks

0Reply
42 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason MalabuteBusiness Member
    Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 901 votes
    1y

    BiggerPockets is a great place to get referrals and recommendations. You might also want to check private real estate–focused Facebook groups and attend local real estate meetups in Florida. If you’re already working with an agent in Florida, they may know someone. Your property manager or your attorney in Florida can also be excellent sources for referrals.

    Malabute & Company CPAs525 Reviews
  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2021 · 99 posts · 30 votes
    1y

    @Jason Malabute, thanks for letting me know. However, I'm not looking for referrals. I want to refer out a client who is looking for property tax protest specialists in Florida.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.