Looking for a CPA in Raleigh, NC

Looking for a CPA in Raleigh, NC

Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2013 · 40 posts · 2 votes
Hi everyone! My wife and I started investing this year and are looking for a CPA in Raleigh who is experienced with investors and has creative strategies/ can maximize deductions (aka were fine with loopholes) :) recommendations?
0Reply
42 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · NC · Member since 2014 · 132 posts · 40 votes
    11y

    I also interest in this topic for my future investment. If you find a qualifying CPA, let me know, @John Zuch 

  • Wholesaler · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 66 votes
    11y
    John I find deals in the raleigh area and durham too I would suggest Ki Shinn he's at the TREIA meetings regularly or google his office in Greenville SC.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.