Skip to content
Tax, SDIRAs & Cost Segregation
Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • new york, NY
Votes |
tax help- muy importante for success....

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • new york, NY
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:47

I suppose I could ask my cpa but Ill see what you guys think on this first so he doesnt bill me for consultation fees...situation: my partner and I wish to finance a property. due to the deplorable lending market, its nearly impossible to get an investment mortgage right now without going full doc. my partner has a 780 fico. what she doesnt have however is 2 years of decent tax returns. shes worked for all cash and documented very little income for the past several years. now I think its come back to bite her in the ***. even an 850 fico requires some sort of doc (even stated) showing a reasonble income for the past 2 years. 1) how do we get around this? 2) if we do finally get some properties under our belts, would you suggest directly documenting all rental income as taxable personal income? (we have an s-corp and could essentially pay ourselves very little income to save on taxes) but while she might have to pay alot more in taxes, she will at least have a decent tax return documented to show the bank for future financing... am I right/wrong? thanx for expert opinons

Loading replies...