Looking for a Accountant in Pensacola FL (beginner investor)

Looking for a Accountant in Pensacola FL (beginner investor)

Investor · Wasilla Alaska · Member since 2014 · 123 posts · 55 votes

Hello, I am looking for a accountant in Pensacola FL for my aunt who is just starting to invest.  Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
4 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2014 · 733 posts · 155 votes
    11y

    @William Allen, any suggestions?

  • Investor / Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 667 votes
    11y

    @Patrick H.

    I do my own but have met with Jill Sport in Pace, FL for some advice in the past. I always recommend her to people when they ask because she is a very knowledgeable, local, real estate friendly CPA. 

    If your aunt uses her give me some feedback if you remember. Send me a message if you need her contact information. 

  • Investor / Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 667 votes
    11y

    @Bryan C. thanks for the mention. I would have got to it eventually but that does things up. 

  • Investor · Wasilla Alaska · Member since 2014 · 123 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    I forwarded her name and info to my aunt, thank you!  I will follow up and get back to you on how it went.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.