Tax Accountant Recommendation for Northern VA/DC?

Tax Accountant Recommendation for Northern VA/DC?

Alexandria, VA · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello BiggerPockets!

Could someone recommend a good tax accountant in the Northern Virginia/DC area? I live in Alexandria, VA to be specific. I have a small, single person LLC (not real estate related), a regular 9-5 job, and I just purchased my first property in February of this year. I'm looking for an accountant to put together my taxes as well as answer A LOT of questions and advise me on several things. If anyone has had a good experience with an accountant in the DC area, please share! :)

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Linda WeygantPro Member
    Investor and CPA · Arvada, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    Paging @Brandon Hall...

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2014 · 461 posts · 262 votes
    10y
    I would highly recommend Brandon Hall .
  • Alexandria, VA · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Wow!  Two votes for Brandon - sounds like he's our winner :)  Thank you Linda and Doug!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.