Any Recommendations for a Boise area Real Estate Accountant?

Any Recommendations for a Boise area Real Estate Accountant?

Investor · Caldwell, ID · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote

So I have a great accountant who is also an investor, but his investments are more of a corporate nature, and I feel that I would do better to find an accountant who specializes in real estate.  After listening to a couple of podcasts with a real estate only accountant, I've determined that I need to have a real estate tax specialist on my team.

So how about it?  Does anybody out there have a dynamite CPA in Boise?  I am even willing to go out-of-state if they are sharp.  Do you guys have any experience working with a long distance CPA?  Would you recommend it? 

Thanks for your help.

Josh

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    9y

    If you are working with the right expect the distance won't matter. Talk to @Brandon Hall or @Nathaniel Busch. 

  • Investor · brentwood, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 730 votes
    9y

    All other things equal, I would go with someone local. However, if you find a fully competent practitioner who you feel totally comfortable with working from a distance (i.e., you know that you can trust them), that can work reasonably well too. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.