Does anyone know a good real estate lawyer in Michigan?

Does anyone know a good real estate lawyer in Michigan?

Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 8 votes

Hi I'm looking for a Real Estate Lawyer in Michigan. Anyone have a recommendation?

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Ypsilanti, MI · Member since 2016 · 230 posts · 86 votes
9y

I always recommend @Account Closed - real estate attorney and investor himself!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dylan TanakaPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 455 posts · 178 votes
    9y
    Send me a friend request and I'll send you my attorneys info
  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 8 votes
    9y
    I'll shoot you an email since I can't figure out how to send a request through the app. Thanks!!
  • Rental Property Investor · Ypsilanti, MI · Member since 2016 · 230 posts · 86 votes
    9y

    I always recommend @Account Closed - real estate attorney and investor himself!

  • Professional · Canton, MI · Member since 2016 · 296 posts · 230 votes
    9y

    @Keri Middaugh I hear he's great lol

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.