RE Attorney in Los Angeles (or CA in general)

RE Attorney in Los Angeles (or CA in general)

Investor · West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 4 votes

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a good RE attorney in the LA area or in CA in general. Normally, I would just go to Yelp but wanted to start here. Any recommendations are welcome. Thank you!

0Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
8y

@Alia Lysiuk

@Katie L. is an Attorney in California.
She is also a frequent poster here on BP.

She may be able to help you with your needs.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    You are welcome to  and I can give you some referrals

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 500 votes
    8y

    I've got a few but they specialize in different things. Contracts, litigation, eviction, etc...

  • Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2016 · 378 posts · 307 votes
    8y

    What do you need the lawyer for exactly?  Because that will determine what type of lawyer you want to find.

    Also, if it's a tax question, ask a CPA.  Lawyers don't know anything more about taxes than the general public.

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Alia Lysiuk

    @Katie L. is an Attorney in California.
    She is also a frequent poster here on BP.

    She may be able to help you with your needs.

  • Investor · West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thank you everyone! I just have a couple questions about probate properties and setting up an LLC. I found someone who can answer these questions for me but will reach out for referrals should they be needed.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.