I'm in need of a Buy Sell form......

I'm in need of a Buy Sell form......

Real Estate Investor · Cebu, Philippines · Member since 2008 · 297 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone I am buying my second home and my first FISBO... I need to come up with a buy sell by Monday... Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Travis

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2009 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
14y

Some of the OTS forms at places like Staples have a lot to be desired. Here is a link to a sample form for Montana Contract for Sale and Purchase of Real Estate with No Broker for Residential Home Sale Agreement that may or may not be more complete than the Staple's form.

The other option is to ask a broker for a form for you to review for a few days. Then return it to him/her. Make a copy for your records to review.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 852 votes
    14y

    You need a purchase agreement?

  • Real Estate Investor · Cebu, Philippines · Member since 2008 · 297 posts · 5 votes
    14y

    Yes.... Thanks Rob

    Any suggestions on where to get one?

  • Real Estate Investor · Cebu, Philippines · Member since 2008 · 297 posts · 5 votes
    14y

    Ok I found a purchase agreement at
    Staples... $ 12.00 for a piece of paper.. Damn

  • Investor · Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2009 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Some of the OTS forms at places like Staples have a lot to be desired. Here is a link to a sample form for Montana Contract for Sale and Purchase of Real Estate with No Broker for Residential Home Sale Agreement that may or may not be more complete than the Staple's form.

    The other option is to ask a broker for a form for you to review for a few days. Then return it to him/her. Make a copy for your records to review.

  • Member since 2008 · 1 post · 0 votes
    14y

    This thread seems to be a good place for this post. I'm about to purchase a residential property with a private seller & no agent involved. I have experience buying & selling but in another state. The property includes lot A with the residence on it, and a portion of separately deeded lot B. Current owner plans to divide lot b & keep her portion for access to another adjacent parcel she owns. When putting together the buy/sell what would be the best way to clarify this? Do I need a real estate attorney to draw this up--we are all working quickly and efficiently together so I'd prefer to keep it simple, but don't want to overlook anything.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.