lawyer to prepare and record KCMO Warranty deed

lawyer to prepare and record KCMO Warranty deed

Seth RouchPro Member
Specialist · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 29 votes

Needing a solid real estate lawyer in Kansas City Missouri to prepare a Warranty deed. NOT quitclaim deed. Please advise -Thanks All!

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 712 votes
    7y

    Here are a few solid attorneys we recommend, you can google all, they have websites and work with a lot of investors at MAREI:

    Julie Anderson  

    David Nachman

    Rick Davis

  • Specialist · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 331 posts · 148 votes
    7y

    @Seth Rouch shoot me a DM. I have a list of 5-7 attorneys that I actively use. I am happy to share. I have used Julie A as well. 

  • Seth RouchPro Member
    OP
    Specialist · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Kim Tucker

    Thank you so much! Super helpful!

  • Seth RouchPro Member
    OP
    Specialist · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Logan Freeman

    Thanks Logan! Just sent a message

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.