Any Tax accountants in Atlanta area?

Any Tax accountants in Atlanta area?

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 8 votes

Hi BP community,

I am currently looking for a tax accountant/advisor in the Atlanta area, who has knowledge in real estate investing and is passionate about his job.

I am looking to learn from them and work with them as I want to expand my real estate holdings. (currently own 2 rentals, started RE investing in 2018)

I plan on buying a couple more single family units, hoping to move into multi family, get involved with BRRR strategy etc.

I want to lay out a good tax sheltering/savings foundation for the business right from the beginning.

Please do let me know if you are interested to meet up and have a chat.

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Accountant · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

You're not self-promoting...

I was merely stating that people cannot self-refer themselves to you.

I would start with the "top contributors" on the right and work through a few posts in the tax sub-forum.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    "Please do let me know if you are interested to meet up and have a chat."

    Self-promotion is not allowed on this sub-forum.

    There are two or three tax pros from the Atlanta area that are active here, as well as CPAs and EAs that work remotely.  I'd advise you to read a few posts from each and reach out to the ones who you believe might be able to provide you with value.

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Thanks for your reply. I wasn't aware. Would you like me to take this post down?

    Also, if you don't mind, could you point me to those posts you mentioned? or tell me how I can search for them?

    Thank you

  • Accountant · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    You're not self-promoting...

    I was merely stating that people cannot self-refer themselves to you.

    I would start with the "top contributors" on the right and work through a few posts in the tax sub-forum.

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    7y

    @Dushyanth Malkud,

    I would be happy to discuss your situation. Let me know if I can be of assistance. 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.