Any Tax accountants in Atlanta area?

4 Replies

Hi BP community,

I am currently looking for a tax accountant/advisor in the Atlanta area, who has knowledge in real estate investing and is passionate about his job.

I am looking to learn from them and work with them as I want to expand my real estate holdings. (currently own 2 rentals, started RE investing in 2018)

I plan on buying a couple more single family units, hoping to move into multi family, get involved with BRRR strategy etc.

I want to lay out a good tax sheltering/savings foundation for the business right from the beginning.

Please do let me know if you are interested to meet up and have a chat.

"Please do let me know if you are interested to meet up and have a chat."

Self-promotion is not allowed on this sub-forum.

There are two or three tax pros from the Atlanta area that are active here, as well as CPAs and EAs that work remotely.  I'd advise you to read a few posts from each and reach out to the ones who you believe might be able to provide you with value.

Thanks for your reply. I wasn't aware. Would you like me to take this post down?

Also, if you don't mind, could you point me to those posts you mentioned? or tell me how I can search for them?

Thank you

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

You're not self-promoting...

I was merely stating that people cannot self-refer themselves to you.

I would start with the "top contributors" on the right and work through a few posts in the tax sub-forum.