Hello everyone, very new to the real estate game and trying to analyze a multi family deal. I’ve read multiple articles, watched videos on YouTube and BP trying to figure out how to analyze correctly. I’m trying to find any information on the property taxes for past years and have no idea where to start. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!
Try looking up the address in realtor.com. It has a tax history section in the display. Otherwise look for the city or county property appraiser or tax collectors web page to search by address.
Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
7y
If you need info on a particular property, the municipality will be happy to tell you their rates and assessments. Most municipalities have online systems these days where you can look those up very easily. Does that help? It sounds like you might have something very specific in mind.
Try looking up the address in realtor.com. It has a tax history section in the display. Otherwise look for the city or county property appraiser or tax collectors web page to search by address.
Thanks for all the help folks! I’ll do my research and see what i can come up with. And yes my research is a little specific regarding a curtain property I’m wanting to analyze hoping to invest in in the near future!