Anyone know a good CPA around the Fort Worth, TX area?

Anyone know a good CPA around the Fort Worth, TX area?

San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 2 votes

Just as the title says, we are looking for a good CPA that has an understanding about rental investing and LLC benefits. Thank you in advance.

1Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ryan BlakePro Member
    Lender · TX · Member since 2018 · 936 posts · 713 votes
    6y

    @Levi Lewis I suggest Decision Financial Concierge Tax Services - Monika Heaton. They are in Colleyville. 

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Ryan Blake thank you! Have you used them before? I am asking for my in laws, I will let them know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.