Need a CPA/Tax Strategist in NC

Need a CPA/Tax Strategist in NC

Rental Property Investor · NC · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 10 votes

Hello BP family,

My husband and I are looking for an excellent CPA/Tax Strategist to assist us with out tax needs. We are new to real estate and want to ensure we are saving as much as possible on taxes and have a great tax strategy for our real estate investing business. Any recommendations?

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Accountant · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y

@Stan Johnson

You should add @Natalie Kolodij to your short list of prospects to interview.  She's in NC.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2019 · 100 posts · 71 votes
    6y

    Hi Stan,

    I work with the son of a CPA who is in Charlotte, I believe. Look up Richard Dawson, CPA and I imagine he would be happy to help. 

  • Accountant · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Stan Johnson

    You should add @Natalie Kolodij to your short list of prospects to interview.  She's in NC.

  • Rental Property Investor · NC · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Thank you!

  • Jake HottenrottPro Member
    CPA · Belleville, IL · Member since 2014 · 255 posts · 269 votes
    6y

    @Stan Johnson - I'm 100% going to second @Eamonn McElroy's recommendation of @Natalie Kolodij.  She's in your backyard and she's great at what she does (check her posts on here).  Reach out to her to see if she's accepting any new clients or if she's already booked out for the year.

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Stan Johnson That's awesome; I wish you and your husband the best on your REI journey. My wife and I recently moved out to Charlotte and at the same stage in our journey.

    Thanks @Eamonn McElroy and @Jake Hottenrott for the recommendation. We will be sure to reach out to her firm as well!

  • Yonah WeissPro Member
    Cost Segregation Expert and Investor · Lakewood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Stan Johnson check out @Brandon Hall he's in Raleigh. 

  • Michael PlaksPro Member
    Tax Accountant / Enrolled Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 5k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    6y

    @Stan Johnson

    Third vote for @Natalie Kolodij.

    And, if you're open to a remote business relationship - any of the 20+ tax accountants contributing to this forum.

  • Rental Property Investor · NC · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Michael Plaks @Yonah Weiss @Jake Hottenrott @Eamonn McElroy @Adam Rasmussen Thank you all for the referrals, I have reached out to all of them. @Earl Pridgen I hope this post assist you as well. Welcome to North Carolina!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.