Best way to find a RE lawyer in another state???

Best way to find a RE lawyer in another state???

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi,  I am trying out virtual wholesaling from NJ and need a RE Lawyer in Georgia but have no idea how to even start.  Do they get paid at closing?  What kind of questions should I be asking to make sure they are trustworthy?  Is googling a good idea for this?

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Chicagoland · Member since 2019 · 103 posts · 90 votes
    6y

    @Layle Gregory we almost always get paid at closing! I recommend contacting the local bar association for a recommendation or picking someone rated between 7.5-9.0 on Avvo. I find people who have the perfect 10 are usually paying for marketing.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thank you very much @Justin Abdilla.  I will do that.  I see you are based out of Chicago.  Is that the only area you can/do focus on?  Can Lawyers work in multiple states??

  • Attorney · Chicagoland · Member since 2019 · 103 posts · 90 votes
    6y

    @Layle Gregory They could work in multiple states if they’re licensed in multiple states. Sadly, I’m not licensed anywhere else right now, but I appreciate the request. I wish I could help you out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.