Can someone recommend Michigan Real Estate Attorneys ?

Most Popular Reply

John LyszczykPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Marine City, MI · Member since 2016 · 145 posts · 230 votes
6y

Watching this thread as I am searching for an attorney as well. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John LyszczykPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Marine City, MI · Member since 2016 · 145 posts · 230 votes
    6y

    Watching this thread as I am searching for an attorney as well. 

  • Wendy PattonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Clarkston, MI · Member since 2009 · 859 posts · 349 votes
    6y

    @John Lyszczyk and @Unique Gatson I have a few but it depends on what you need - ie a quiet title, probate, litigator, general real estate, corp, etc.

    Michigan Real Estate Investors533 Reviews
  • John LyszczykPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Marine City, MI · Member since 2016 · 145 posts · 230 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Wendy Patton:

    @John Lyszczyk and @Unique Gatson I have a few but it depends on what you need - ie a quiet title, probate, litigator, general real estate, corp, etc.

     Hey Wendy,

    Looking for general real estate at this point. Someone who is well versed in contracts. I've been revising my lease agreements and landlord docs, and I'd like to have them reviewed by an experience real estate attorney. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

  • Wendy PattonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Clarkston, MI · Member since 2009 · 859 posts · 349 votes
    6y

    Yes a guy name Rick Linnell is really good for that - ‭call my number below and my assistant patty can give you his contact info

    Michigan Real Estate Investors533 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Wendy Patton Thank you

  • John LyszczykPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Marine City, MI · Member since 2016 · 145 posts · 230 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Wendy Patton:

    Yes a guy name Rick Linnell is really good for that - ‭call my number below and my assistant patty can give you his contact info

    Thank you, Wendy!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.