Looking for a real estate attorney in Texas

Looking for a real estate attorney in Texas

New to Real Estate · San Francisco · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 18 votes

I'm looking to find a real estate attorney who can help me with asset protection planning and setting up a Texas operational LLC. I am based in SF, CA. Thank you!

0Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
5y

You've got a couple right here on Bigger Pockets that are very active in the forums @Ronald Rohde in DFW area and @Jerel Ehlert in Houston area.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    You've got a couple right here on Bigger Pockets that are very active in the forums @Ronald Rohde in DFW area and @Jerel Ehlert in Houston area.

  • New to Real Estate · San Francisco · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    @Bruce Lynn Thank you! I'll reach out.

  • Attorney · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 888 posts · 759 votes
    5y

    @Bruce Lynn appreciate that.  My main office is in Georgetown (just north of Austin) and branch in Houston, but represent clients in all of Texas.  I have active cases in El Passo County, Hildalgo County, Bexar County (San Antonio), Williamson County (Georgetown), Bastrop County, Travis County (Austin), and Harris County (Houston) courts.  Transactional cases are even easier because almost everything is handled electronically.

  • Joseph CacciapagliaBusiness Member
    Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    I used http://www.lawofficeofmichaelv... to set up my series LLC for investing in San Antonio, TX. As a former attorney myself, I'm somewhat picky when it comes to lawyers. I find he provides the right combination of expertise and reasonable rates for residential real estate investing.

    Joseph Cacciapaglia powered by Morty
  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Bruce Lynn:

    You've got a couple right here on Bigger Pockets that are very active in the forums @Ronald Rohde in DFW area and @Jerel Ehlert in Houston area.

     Thanks Bruce, @Firen Forrest did you get an LLC handled?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.