Looking for a CPA in Essex County NJ

Looking for a CPA in Essex County NJ

Member since 2019 · 61 posts · 23 votes

Hello,

My wife and I are currently seeking a CPA that can help us develop a strategy on how and where to invest our money. We would like to learn how to use the tax code to our advantage. I would appreciate any information you could provide.

2Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    5y

    Mark,

    I recommend finding an accountant/financial advisor that specializes in real estate taxation over one that is local. You may want to consider working with your accountant remotely to expand your options.

    I would also recommend looking for a tax strategist who is willing to work with you throughout the year, not just when preparing your tax return. You want an accountant that can help you strategize and who is responsive when you want to know the tax consequences of the decisions you are making throughout the year.

    Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Member since 2019 · 61 posts · 23 votes
    5y

    @Bill Hampton thanks for the insight. That’s exactly what I’m looking for.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.