I am looking for good licensed contractors (not expensive ones) in Clearwater area to renovate the STR property. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
I am looking for good licensed contractors (not expensive ones) in Clearwater area to renovate the STR property. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Hey Kanika, what do you mean "STR Contractors"? There are a ton of things that can go into an STR: concrete work, interior updating, plumbing, electrical, pool contracting, design, furnishing, wallpaper, etc. Typically you have 2 options: 1) find and hire each of the vendors you need and manage their work, 2) hire a white-glove service to do all the design and project management for you. Option 1 will save you probably a good $20k+ but can easily cost 100+ more hours of work on your part.
Typically, my clients opt to use my white-glove service. I have a designer and project manager to help busy clients get from closed to a great finished product but those services obviously are limited to clients of mine so we can keep competitive timelines for them.
I am looking for good licensed contractors (not expensive ones) in Clearwater area to renovate the STR property. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Hey Kanika, what do you mean "STR Contractors"? There are a ton of things that can go into an STR: concrete work, interior updating, plumbing, electrical, pool contracting, design, furnishing, wallpaper, etc. Typically you have 2 options: 1) find and hire each of the vendors you need and manage their work, 2) hire a white-glove service to do all the design and project management for you. Option 1 will save you probably a good $20k+ but can easily cost 100+ more hours of work on your part.
Typically, my clients opt to use my white-glove service. I have a designer and project manager to help busy clients get from closed to a great finished product but those services obviously are limited to clients of mine so we can keep competitive timelines for them.
Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
2y
I have a few General Contractors that can handle projects large and small. In general however for out of state clients I do not recommend large total renovations. Some paint/floors/light updates sure but a full gut renovation is a heavy lift from far away even with a good GC.
Contractor · 32771 · Member since 2022 · 49 posts · 16 votes
2y
@Kanika Jain I am GC who focuses primarily on STR properties in FL. I can dm you our information and portfolio.
@Josh Green We focus on the "Ton" of things that go into an STR. Design, decor, construction, revenue numbers even the practicality of the items in your owner's closest.