Seeking Private Lender

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Seeking Private Lender

New to Real Estate · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 12 votes

Hello, 

I am in the market as a first I in the market as a first time investor. My goal is to begin building my portfolio before the end of the year with my first transaction and eventually work with others to build out there's as well.

I would like to connect and build a professional relationship with a private lender who is looking for an investor that looking to acquire and hold several properties. And continue expanding and diversifying their portfolio. I hope that we can support each others real estate goals.

Right now, I am looking to begin with a multi-family unit and have been working with brokers in DC and Chicago for a deal. There are several really good ones in Chicago and would love to get the ball rolling if the numbers make sense. 

I was considering DSCR but am also interesting in fix-and-flip (or hold) loans.

Would love to hear from you!

- Joy McQueary

4Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
Moderator
Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
1y

Hi @Joy McQueary - Awesome to see you on the forums and taking action!

I've found the best place to meet private lenders is in person at meetups or different mastermind type of events.  

How come you are looking in DC and Chicago?  I found it was easier to find what I was looking for when I narrowed my search as much as possible.

Chicago has a plethora of good properties, just make sure you have the right team set up!

Consider talking to @Cam Schwartz who is local to chicago and lending on the fix and flip side.

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    CHeck with @Jayson Cain on the DSCR side

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

    CHeck with @Jayson Cain on the DSCR side


     Will do! Thank you

  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    1y

    Hi @Joy McQueary - Awesome to see you on the forums and taking action!

    I've found the best place to meet private lenders is in person at meetups or different mastermind type of events.  

    How come you are looking in DC and Chicago?  I found it was easier to find what I was looking for when I narrowed my search as much as possible.

    Chicago has a plethora of good properties, just make sure you have the right team set up!

    Consider talking to @Cam Schwartz who is local to chicago and lending on the fix and flip side.

  • Cam SchwartzBusiness Member
    Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2024 · 102 posts · 48 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jonathan Klemm:

    Hi @Joy McQueary - Awesome to see you on the forums and taking action!

    I've found the best place to meet private lenders is in person at meetups or different mastermind type of events.  

    How come you are looking in DC and Chicago?  I found it was easier to find what I was looking for when I narrowed my search as much as possible.

    Chicago has a plethora of good properties, just make sure you have the right team set up!

    Consider talking to @Cam Schwartz who is local to chicago and lending on the fix and flip side.

    Thanks again Jonathan! @Joy McQueary and I have connected via PM and will discuss her goals to see how best we can be of help.

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 13 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Joy McQueary:

    Hello, 

    I am in the market as a first I in the market as a first time investor. My goal is to begin building my portfolio before the end of the year with my first transaction and eventually work with others to build out there's as well.

    I would like to connect and build a professional relationship with a private lender who is looking for an investor that looking to acquire and hold several properties. And continue expanding and diversifying their portfolio. I hope that we can support each others real estate goals.

    Right now, I am looking to begin with a multi-family unit and have been working with brokers in DC and Chicago for a deal. There are several really good ones in Chicago and would love to get the ball rolling if the numbers make sense. 

    I was considering DSCR but am also interesting in fix-and-flip (or hold) loans.

    Would love to hear from you!

    - Joy McQueary


     Hello Joy, let's connect. We can help you with your future deals! 

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Mark Wright:
    Quote from @Joy McQueary:

    Hello, 

    I am in the market as a first I in the market as a first time investor. My goal is to begin building my portfolio before the end of the year with my first transaction and eventually work with others to build out there's as well.

    I would like to connect and build a professional relationship with a private lender who is looking for an investor that looking to acquire and hold several properties. And continue expanding and diversifying their portfolio. I hope that we can support each others real estate goals.

    Right now, I am looking to begin with a multi-family unit and have been working with brokers in DC and Chicago for a deal. There are several really good ones in Chicago and would love to get the ball rolling if the numbers make sense. 

    I was considering DSCR but am also interesting in fix-and-flip (or hold) loans.

    Would love to hear from you!

    - Joy McQueary


     Hello Joy, let's connect. We can help you with your future deals! 


     Hello Mark, I will follow-up via PM. Thank you

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Hi joy, 

    Happy to connect 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Member since 2024 · 90 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    If you're looking for long-term rental financing (DSCR) or funding for a fix-and-flip (or hold) project, I've got flexible options to suit your needs. Could you share more details on the property, and what you're looking for in terms of financing?

  • Member since 2024 · 65 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    Hi! We fund deals and would love to discuss how we can work together. Send me a message!

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2024 · 90 posts · 47 votes
    1y

    Hi Joy! Would love to chat about Backflip and our loan products. I think what differentiates us is our rewards program and the fact that we truly want to be a partner and extension of your team. Happy to chat and discuss options! 

    Regardless - congrats on taking the first step!

  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Hi Joy - 

    Congrats on taking the first steps as an investor; it sounds like you have a solid plan. I'd be happy to connect and chat about DSCR loans and flips and/or brrrr options if you're exploring those avenues.

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    DIRECT LENDER

    Hello, please give me more information about what type of properties you’d like to purchase and what upfront/out-of-pocket cash(down payment) that you will be contributing, and I’ll see which of my funding products you may qualify for. Thanks.

    Best Regards 

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2024 · 49 posts · 20 votes
    1y

    Hello, I'd be happy to connect. Please check my DM. Thanks

  • Virginia Beach, VA 23452 · Member since 2024 · 88 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    I would love to work with you, Joy. Let's connect!

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Donna Rundo:

    If you're looking for long-term rental financing (DSCR) or funding for a fix-and-flip (or hold) project, I've got flexible options to suit your needs. Could you share more details on the property, and what you're looking for in terms of financing?


     Sending you a message!

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Don Taylor:

    Hi! We fund deals and would love to discuss how we can work together. Send me a message!


     Sending you message!

  • Lender · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2024 · 112 posts · 23 votes
    1y

    Hi @Joy McQueary, your ideas to expand your portfolio are fascinating. As a private money lender, my area of expertise is assisting investors such as yourself in obtaining capital for buy-and-hold, fix-and-flip, and multi-family properties.

    I would love to talk about how we can set up a loan that fits your objectives, whether it be through DSCR or other customized lending options, if you're wanting to proceed with your first transaction in DC or Chicago. Let's get in touch and discuss how we can help each other achieve our real estate goals. I'm here to assist you in obtaining the funding required to begin constructing your portfolio and to grow it in the future.

    I'm excited to hear from you!

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Annie Seurer:

    Hi Joy! Would love to chat about Backflip and our loan products. I think what differentiates us is our rewards program and the fact that we truly want to be a partner and extension of your team. Happy to chat and discuss options! 

    Regardless - congrats on taking the first step!


     Sending you a message now!

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    1y
    Quote from @River Sava:

    Hi Joy - 

    Congrats on taking the first steps as an investor; it sounds like you have a solid plan. I'd be happy to connect and chat about DSCR loans and flips and/or brrrr options if you're exploring those avenues.

    Sending you a message!

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Alison Smith:

    DIRECT LENDER

    Hello, please give me more information about what type of properties you’d like to purchase and what upfront/out-of-pocket cash(down payment) that you will be contributing, and I’ll see which of my funding products you may qualify for. Thanks.

    Best Regards 


    Sending you a message now

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Janet Lancaster:

    Hello, I'd be happy to connect. Please check my DM. Thanks


     Checking them now!

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Charlene Livers:

    I would love to work with you, Joy. Let's connect!


     Sending you a message!

  • Lender · Sanford, NC · Member since 2024 · 348 posts · 116 votes
    1y

    Would love to discuss! Sent you a dm

  • Member since 2024 · 96 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Joy McQueary:

    Hello, 

    I am in the market as a first I in the market as a first time investor. My goal is to begin building my portfolio before the end of the year with my first transaction and eventually work with others to build out there's as well.

    I would like to connect and build a professional relationship with a private lender who is looking for an investor that looking to acquire and hold several properties. And continue expanding and diversifying their portfolio. I hope that we can support each others real estate goals.

    Right now, I am looking to begin with a multi-family unit and have been working with brokers in DC and Chicago for a deal. There are several really good ones in Chicago and would love to get the ball rolling if the numbers make sense. 

    I was considering DSCR but am also interesting in fix-and-flip (or hold) loans.

    Would love to hear from you!

    - Joy McQueary


     Hi Joy! This is definitely right up my alley, happy to send you our loan programs. Let's connect!

    Allison Somera | HI Tide Capital Connections
    808-425-7865
    [email protected]

  • Investor · Nationwide · Member since 2024 · 126 posts · 19 votes
    1y

    @Joy McQueary if you are stil seeking a private lender then let's talk. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.