Looking for Reliable Contractor / Handyman in Toledo

Looking for Reliable Contractor / Handyman in Toledo

Investor · Bloomingdale, IL · Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Hi all! I'm an out-of-state investor planning to start buying in the Toledo market over the next few months (mostly BRRRR and buy-and-hold deals).

I’m looking for recommendations for reliable, investor-friendly contractors and handymen who can handle rental-grade renovations and small repair jobs. Bonus if they’re comfortable working with remote owners and can send photo/video updates.

If you’ve worked with someone solid — or have advice on who to avoid — I’d really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance 🙏

0Reply
47 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Southfield Mi · Member since 2018 · 183 posts · 172 votes
    1y

    Hi Syed, welcome to the Toledo market! My team and I at Property Rehab Central handle exactly this type of work for out-of-state investors. We cover both renovation/rehab and ongoing management in Toledo and Detroit, and we regularly work with remote owners by providing photo/video updates throughout the process.

    Happy to share more details if you’d like. You can also check us out here: https://propertyrehabcentral.com

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Syed Abidi:

    Hi all! I'm an out-of-state investor planning to start buying in the Toledo market over the next few months (mostly BRRRR and buy-and-hold deals).

    I’m looking for recommendations for reliable, investor-friendly contractors and handymen who can handle rental-grade renovations and small repair jobs. Bonus if they’re comfortable working with remote owners and can send photo/video updates.

    If you’ve worked with someone solid — or have advice on who to avoid — I’d really appreciate it!

    Thanks in advance 🙏



    Toledo is a tough market for contractors.

    12 years in the biz and we still get screwed.

    Just recently someone that worked for us for 7+ years got us for $20,000

    Such losses are inevitable and just the cost of doing business in Toledo.

    Wishing you much success
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.