Hello Indy Community - Looking to Connect With Investor-Friendly Agents

Indianapolis, IndianaWantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds
10moFollow

Hello Indy Community - Looking to Connect With Investor-Friendly Agents

Member since 2023 · 30 posts · 10 votes

I’m excited to share that I’m expanding into Indianapolis and starting to build my local team.I’m looking for agents who have experience working with out-of-state investors - people who understand rental markets, neighborhood dynamics, ARVs, and how to support an investor who isn’t physically in the state.I currently own and operate a portfolio in other states, and the plan here is:
• Purchase my first Indianapolis property within the next 4–6 weeks
• Followed by one property per month moving forward If you’re an agent who knows the market well, understands investor needs, and wants to build an ongoing working relationship, I’d love to connect.
Feel free to comment below or DM me! Thanks,Gil

2Reply
97 views

Most Popular Reply

Jaycee GreenePro Member
Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
10mo
Quote from @Gil Levy:

I’m excited to share that I’m expanding into Indianapolis and starting to build my local team.I’m looking for agents who have experience working with out-of-state investors - people who understand rental markets, neighborhood dynamics, ARVs, and how to support an investor who isn’t physically in the state.I currently own and operate a portfolio in other states, and the plan here is:
• Purchase my first Indianapolis property within the next 4–6 weeks
• Followed by one property per month moving forward If you’re an agent who knows the market well, understands investor needs, and wants to build an ongoing working relationship, I’d love to connect.
Feel free to comment below or DM me! Thanks,Gil

 Hi @Gil Levy! I'm not based in Indy, but I know some Indy folks that might help you connect with the local folks you're trying to meet. Those folks are @Staci Rogers and @Kerry Noble Jr. Good luck! 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    10mo
    Quote from @Gil Levy:

    I’m excited to share that I’m expanding into Indianapolis and starting to build my local team.I’m looking for agents who have experience working with out-of-state investors - people who understand rental markets, neighborhood dynamics, ARVs, and how to support an investor who isn’t physically in the state.I currently own and operate a portfolio in other states, and the plan here is:
    • Purchase my first Indianapolis property within the next 4–6 weeks
    • Followed by one property per month moving forward If you’re an agent who knows the market well, understands investor needs, and wants to build an ongoing working relationship, I’d love to connect.
    Feel free to comment below or DM me! Thanks,Gil

     Hi @Gil Levy! I'm not based in Indy, but I know some Indy folks that might help you connect with the local folks you're trying to meet. Those folks are @Staci Rogers and @Kerry Noble Jr. Good luck! 

  • Lender · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2023 · 77 posts · 29 votes
    10mo

    Thank you @Jaycee Greene.

    @Gil Levy I would be happy to connect. I work with a lot of investment RE borrowers in Indiana.

    Staci

  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 10 votes
    10mo

    Hi @Gil Levy! Excited to hear that you are expanding to Indy! I'm an agent that specializes in working with investors and am a flipper myself. I'd love to discuss what you are looking for and help you with your Indianapolis investment properties. I'll be sending a DM as well.

  • Gloria N GearBusiness Member
    Realtor · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 339 votes
    10mo

    Hi Gil,  I would love to interview for the position.  I have been working with OOS investors for 9 years now.  I also am an investor in the area as well.  I believe you are already on my team's list to call, but I will DM you my information too.  Hope to connect soon!

  • Ryan RomingerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 340 posts · 144 votes
    10mo

    Welcome to Indy, Gil! There’s definitely a strong market here for out-of-state investors, and having the right local team makes all the difference. I work with a number of remote landlords, so if you ever want insight on neighborhoods, rental demand, or what to expect on the management side as you scale, happy to chat or point you toward good agent partners in the area.

    Intrigue Real Estate & Property Management4.6285 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.