20 DSCR properties - looking for 85%+ LTV cashout

WantFinancingRefinance
Classifieds

20 DSCR properties - looking for 85%+ LTV cashout

Member since 2024 · 17 posts · 9 votes

Does anyone know a wholesale lender/investor that will do DSCR 85%+LTV cashout??? Please contact me asap!

1Reply
124 views

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Michael Kopay:

    Does anyone know a wholesale lender/investor that will do DSCR 85%+LTV cashout??? Please contact me asap!


     It does not exist yet. You can do 85 Rate and Term and 80 Cash out Max. 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
    • Member since 2024 · 17 posts · 9 votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Erik Estrada:
      Quote from @Michael Kopay:

      Does anyone know a wholesale lender/investor that will do DSCR 85%+LTV cashout??? Please contact me asap!


       It does not exist yet. You can do 85 Rate and Term and 80 Cash out Max. 


      I know it's VERY difficult to find. That's why I threw it out here... Thx!

    • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
      Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Michael Kopay:
      Quote from @Erik Estrada:
      Quote from @Michael Kopay:

      Does anyone know a wholesale lender/investor that will do DSCR 85%+LTV cashout??? Please contact me asap!


       It does not exist yet. You can do 85 Rate and Term and 80 Cash out Max. 


      I know it's VERY difficult to find. That's why I threw it out here... Thx!


      It's not that it is difficult to find, it just does not exist yet. There are really only a few note buyers for DSCR loans in general. Hence why if one investor is able to do 80 Cash out, other lenders will advertise they can do it.

      If a lender can do 85 LTV cash out, wouldn't you think they would be blasting it everywhere (facebook, social media, etc..) and be relatively easy to locate? I know I would.

      LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
    • Member since 2024 · 17 posts · 9 votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Erik Estrada:
      Quote from @Michael Kopay:
      Quote from @Erik Estrada:
      Quote from @Michael Kopay:

      Does anyone know a wholesale lender/investor that will do DSCR 85%+LTV cashout??? Please contact me asap!


       It does not exist yet. You can do 85 Rate and Term and 80 Cash out Max. 


      I know it's VERY difficult to find. That's why I threw it out here... Thx!


      It's not that it is difficult to find, it just does not exist yet. There are really only a few note buyers for DSCR loans in general. Hence why if one investor is able to do 80 Cash out, other lenders will advertise they can do it.

      If a lender can do 85 LTV cash out, wouldn't you think they would be blasting it everywhere (facebook, social media, etc..) and be relatively easy to locate? I know I would.


      Nobody is going to blast it out there because it's not what they "want" or something that they're going to promote because it's not going to be a typical product. I'm sure it's on a case-by-case basis and will probably have to go in front of a board for risk, but it's doable if an investor wants to accept the risk and hedge for it.

    • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
      Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      9mo

      @Michael Kopay 

      Loan officers are paid on commission. If I know I have a product, no one else can offer, I will damn near promote it on every site to capture the business. 

      We'll see what happens in the next 6 months. But for now, there is not anyone that offers this. Think about it. Values have been declining in many states, some investors got caught up in appraisal fraud schemes, many investors are over leveraged on their payoffs, and some can't even sell to payback private notes. The climate is not that favorable to lend at a higher leverage. We'll see if that changes. 

      LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    9mo

    Michael — possibly, but 85%+ DSCR cash-out is very lender/box-specific and usually hinges on a few non-negotiables.

    Quick triage so I can tell you yes/no fast:

    1. State(s) of the 20 properties?

    2. SFR/2–4 / mixed? Any condos?

    3. Are these currently seasoned rents (leases in place) or projections?

    4. Current DSCR on in-place rents?

    5. What’s the story on seasoning for cash-out (6/12 months since purchase or refinance)?

    6. Any late pays/bankruptcy last 24 months?

    If you drop those, I’ll tell you straight whether it’s realistic at 85%+ and what the cleanest structure usually looks like.

    • Member since 2024 · 17 posts · 9 votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Reginald Truss:

      Michael — possibly, but 85%+ DSCR cash-out is very lender/box-specific and usually hinges on a few non-negotiables.

      Quick triage so I can tell you yes/no fast:

      1. State(s) of the 20 properties?

      2. SFR/2–4 / mixed? Any condos?

      3. Are these currently seasoned rents (leases in place) or projections?

      4. Current DSCR on in-place rents?

      5. What’s the story on seasoning for cash-out (6/12 months since purchase or refinance)?

      6. Any late pays/bankruptcy last 24 months?

      If you drop those, I’ll tell you straight whether it’s realistic at 85%+ and what the cleanest structure usually looks like.


       States: Michigan and Ohio / Single Family / Seasoned rentals / 1.75% Ratio on rents / 6 months since purchase / 780 Fico (No BK or late pays).
      How do we discuss further?

  • Stacy RaskinBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 508 votes
    9mo

    Haven't heard of a 85% LTV cashout- something to keep in mind- as you go up on the LTV ladder, the rate increases so it can start to make less sense depending on the numbers.

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    9mo

    Michael — this fits a very tight DSCR box I’m working with in the Midwest.

    Next step is a quick offline review so we don’t clog the thread.
    Shoot me a DM and I’ll outline the structure and leverage ranges we’re seeing on files like this.

    — Reggie

  • Lender · OR · Member since 2025 · 53 posts · 2 votes
    9mo

    85% is bit of a stretch. At most lenders can go up to 80%, if you can consider this, let me know.

    • Member since 2024 · 17 posts · 9 votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Eric Clark:

      85% is bit of a stretch. At most lenders can go up to 80%, if you can consider this, let me know.


       Thanks Eric; will do.

  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    9mo

    80, but not 85 on c/o.

  • Lender · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2025 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    9mo

    An 85%+ LTV DSCR cash-out is very deal-specific, but we do see scenarios where higher leverage is achievable depending on:

    • Asset type and location
    • In-place DSCR and rent durability
    • Borrower experience and liquidity
    • Loan size and exit strategy

    In most cases, higher leverage requires either strong in-place cash flow, a compelling value story, or a short-term structure with a clear take-out.

    If you're open to it, feel free to message me the basics (property type, location, current rents/NOI, requested loan amount, and intended use of proceeds), and I can quickly tell you whether it's something we can structure — or point you in the right direction if not.

    Always happy to connect and compare notes.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.