New agent in Blue Ridge GA specializing in STR cabins

New agent in Blue Ridge GA specializing in STR cabins

Realtor · Blue Ridge, GA · Member since 2026 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone! I'm CHRISSY TIGHE, a real estate agent with Blue Ridge Realty in Blue Ridge, GA. I specialize in helping buyers find short-term real cabins and vacation homes in the North Georgia mountains. Many investors are purchasing cabins in Blue Ridge and Ellijay for Airbnb and vacation rental income. I'd love to connect with anyone interested in the market or share what I'm seeing locally. 

2Reply
78 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    6mo

    Chrissy, welcome to Bigger Pockets. 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
    • Realtor · Blue Ridge, GA · Member since 2026 · 5 posts · 3 votes
      6mo
      Quote from @Bill Hampton:

      Chrissy, welcome to Bigger Pockets. 


       Thank you!

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    6mo
    Quote from @Chrissy Tighe:

    Hi everyone! I'm CHRISSY TIGHE, a real estate agent with Blue Ridge Realty in Blue Ridge, GA. I specialize in helping buyers find short-term real cabins and vacation homes in the North Georgia mountains. Many investors are purchasing cabins in Blue Ridge and Ellijay for Airbnb and vacation rental income. I'd love to connect with anyone interested in the market or share what I'm seeing locally. 


     perfect timing as I am looking for someone who does exactly what you do. power of BP

    7e investments53 Reviews
    • Realtor · Blue Ridge, GA · Member since 2026 · 5 posts · 3 votes
      6mo
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Chrissy Tighe:

      Hi everyone! I'm CHRISSY TIGHE, a real estate agent with Blue Ridge Realty in Blue Ridge, GA. I specialize in helping buyers find short-term real cabins and vacation homes in the North Georgia mountains. Many investors are purchasing cabins in Blue Ridge and Ellijay for Airbnb and vacation rental income. I'd love to connect with anyone interested in the market or share what I'm seeing locally. 


       perfect timing as I am looking for someone who does exactly what you do. power of BP


       Perfect timing! What type of deals are you looking for right now?

  • J CastroBusiness Member
    Lender · Florida · Member since 2025 · 697 posts · 250 votes
    6mo

    Hi @Chrissy Tighe! Thanks for sharing your insight on the Blue Ridge and Ellijay markets. The demand for short-term rental cabins in the North Georgia mountains has definitely been catching the attention of many investors lately. With the steady flow of tourism and people looking for weekend getaways, those markets seem to offer some great opportunities for both cash flow and long-term appreciation.

    At JCREIG Capital Funding, we work with many real estate investors who are actively looking to purchase and renovate vacation rentals and short-term rental properties. Markets like Blue Ridge and Ellijay are particularly interesting because of the strong Airbnb demand and the potential for value-add improvements.

    It would be great to connect and learn more about what you're seeing locally in terms of pricing trends, occupancy rates, and off-market opportunities. I’m sure some of the investors we work with would also find your local expertise very valuable when exploring opportunities in the area.

    Looking forward to connecting and collaborating!

    JCREIG Capital Funding
  • Realtor · Blue Ridge, GA · Member since 2026 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    6mo

    Thanks so much, J. I really appreciate that! The Blue Ridge and Ellijay markets have definitely stayed strong, especially with short-term rental demand continuing to grow. I’m seeing solid occupancy in well-located cabins and still some great opportunities, especially with value-add properties and off-market deals.I’d love to connect and share more about what I’m seeing locally,  I think there could be some great opportunities to collaborate. I’ll send you a message as well!

    • J CastroBusiness Member
      Lender · Florida · Member since 2025 · 697 posts · 250 votes
      6mo

      We’re seeing a lot of investors lean into those types of deals right now, especially when the numbers support it from a cash flow standpoint. If you’re coming across off-market opportunities, that’s where things can really get interesting.

      Definitely open to connecting—would be great to hear more about what you’re seeing on the ground and explore how we can potentially structure some deals together on our side.

      I'll keep an eye out for your message.

      JCREIG Capital Funding
  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    6mo

    @Chrissy Tighe - Yes, good markets indeed.  We have financed several in those markets along with Helen and Cleveland.  We are ATL based.  Happy to help any of your clients out with financing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.