Seeking Long-Term Capital Partner – Land Already Owned

St. Louis, MissouriWantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Seeking Long-Term Capital Partner – Land Already Owned

Member since 2024 · 14 posts · 2 votes

I'm looking for a serious long-term capital partner to help develop a property that I already own free and clear.

The property has highway frontage, direct access, utilities available, and strong potential for income-producing development. I have already purchased the land and have significant equity invested. My contribution is the property, project management, local oversight, and sweat equity.

I'm seeking a capital partner to fund construction and development costs. In return, I am offering a true 50/50 partnership.

Partnership Structure: • I contribute the land and oversee the project. • Capital partner funds construction/development. • Net profits split 50/50. • Ownership split 50/50. • If the property is ever sold, all proceeds—including land value and improvements—are split 50/50.

I'm interested in building a long-term relationship with someone who wants to create cash-flowing assets and continue working together on future projects. The property is by Jefferson City Missouri and Sedalia Missouri. Thank you

0Reply
114 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    3mo

    @Amber Dittmer I saw this post and it brought some questions to mind. You did not mention what the property is being developed into. You did mention, "if the property was ever sold". That would require a very specific type of partner, likely local and in your network. I am wondering why you wouldn't consider a lender to fill that role? A lot of the development projects that I read about here, I saw one yesterday for a 12 unit infill building, use small capital firms that are not traditional lenders that I have heard of. If you are truly looking for a partner, I would get out to local investing meetups, and connect with as many local investors as you can on here. If there isn't a local meetup, start one, create the ecosystem. Promote it on here, facebook, meetup, eventbrite, everywhere. Best of luck.

  • Lender · TX · Member since 2026 · 164 posts · 67 votes
    3mo

    Hello,

    I saw your post regarding your Missouri development property and your search for a long-term capital partner.

    I am the founder of Red White and Blue Funding (RWBF), a commercial funding firm that specializes in helping real estate developers and business owners secure capital for construction, development, and expansion projects.

    Depending on the specifics of the project, we may be able to assist with:
    • Construction financing
    • Development financing
    • Bridge funding
    • Private lender introductions
    • Joint venture capital sources
    • Alternative commercial funding solutions

    I would be interested in learning more about the property, including acreage, current zoning, intended development use, estimated project costs, and funding requirements.

    If the project meets our lending and investment criteria, RWBF may be able to connect you with funding sources that can help move the development forward.

    Feel free to send over additional details, and I’ll be happy to review the opportunity.

    Thank you,

    Joseph Hancock
    Founder
    Red White and Blue Funding, LLC

  • Member since 2024 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    3mo

    Ryan, Thank you for the feedback. I probably should have provided more details.

    The property is located on Highway 50 in Syracuse, Missouri, between Sedalia and Jefferson City. My primary focus is workforce housing, tiny apartments, or a workforce lodge concept to serve the growing demand from construction crews, utility workers, and other traveling professionals in the area.

    I have considered lenders, but my goal is to find someone who wants to be involved in the long-term growth of the project rather than simply providing debt financing. I already own the property outright, so I can contribute the land as my equity in the deal while providing local management and oversight.

    I agree that networking and building relationships with local investors is important. I'm actively working on expanding my network and connecting with people who may see the potential in the area and the project.

    I appreciate you taking the time to offer your perspective.

  • Member since 2024 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    3mo

    Hello Joseph,
    Thank you for reaching out. I would be interested in discussing potential funding and partnership opportunities
    The property is located in Syracuse, Missouri, directly on Highway 50 between Jefferson City and Sedalia. The property has approximately 505 feet of highway frontage with direct access, water on site, and no zoning restrictions. I currently own the property free and clear.
    There are two existing structures on the property, including a 60' x 80' steel building and a smaller building that is in good condition.
    The development concepts I am currently exploring include workforce housing, tiny apartments, a workforce lodge, or other income-producing commercial projects that would serve the growing demand from construction crews, utility workers, and traveling professionals in the area.
    I am open to construction financing, development financing, private lending, joint venture partnerships, or other creative funding solutions. I can contribute the land as equity and can also provide local oversight and management of the project.
    I would be happy to provide additional property details, photos, and discuss estimated project costs and funding requirements.
    I look forward to hearing more about your programs and what funding options may be available.
    Thank you,
    Amber Dittmer

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.