Looking for gap funding on apartment buildings purchase

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking for gap funding on apartment buildings purchase

Ladera Ranch, CA · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 43 votes

I am working to close a contract to purchase two apartment buildings in Cincinnati OH and am looking for a private money investor interested in funding the gap. Note that I will also be putting cash into the deal so I have "skin in the game".

Basics of the deal: ~135k, 10%, 5 year ballon, 25 year amortized.

I'm still early in the negotations on deal but wanted to put the word out that I am looking for an investor interseted in financing. Please PM me for more detail.

0Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Four Oaks, NC · Member since 2013 · 369 posts · 44 votes
    11y

    We have a network of lenders that we could reach out to with a bit more info on the property in question. Please feel free to reach out. 

  • Sean RichwayBusiness Member
    Lender · Chevy Chase, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 136 votes
    11y

    Nayt,

    Depending on the specifics of the project and the amount of cash you are bringing to the deal this may be something I would be interested in.  Email me directly at [email protected] with some more details.

    Thanks!

    Infinity Capital Finance4.48 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.