Sacramento REI Summit with Brian Burke - Feb 27th

11 Replies

Investors in Elk Grove, Roseville, and El Dorado may want to check out the Summit as well. Get an up close look at what's working from other successful local investors.

@Al Williamson @Ben Leybovich Can't tag Brian Burke otherwise I would have 

If I was still living in the area I would be there. Is there any chance for us to maybe set something up for a chicago met up? What would you guys need for this to happen? I Have heard all of the podcast that the 3 of you have been on and would be amazing to get the chance to meet you guys. 

@Brie Schmidt you were able to get @Engelo Rumora to speak at a meet up which was great anyway we could try to make this happen I will help in whatever way possible.

Originally posted by @Nick Doria :

@Al Williamson @Ben Leybovich Can't tag Brian Burke otherwise I would have 

If I was still living in the area I would be there. Is there any chance for us to maybe set something up for a chicago met up? What would you guys need for this to happen? I Have heard all of the podcast that the 3 of you have been on and would be amazing to get the chance to meet you guys. 

@Brie Schmidt you were able to get @Engelo Rumora to speak at a meet up which was great anyway we could try to make this happen I will help in whatever way possible.

Thanks for the mention mate ;)

@Engelo Rumora Anytime figured a little guy like me might not get their attention but maybe you or @Brie Schmidt would since you both have been around for a little while and probably have a better chance of reaching them.  

I'm still a little guy.

6ft 3 "little" tho hehe

Originally posted by @Engelo Rumora :
Originally posted by @Nick Doria:

@Engelo Rumora Anytime figured a little guy like me might not get their attention but maybe you or @Brie Schmidt would since you both have been around for a little while and probably have a better chance of reaching them.  

I'm still a little guy.

6ft 3 "little" tho hehe

Nice I finally figured out how to do this. 

6ft 1 " a little smaller" haha 

I have got to try and get myself known one way or another right because i'm not going planning on disappearing any time soon.  

Originally posted by @Engelo Rumora:
Originally posted by @Nick Doria:

I'm still a little guy.

6ft 3 "little" tho hehe

I have got to try and get myself known one way or another right because i'm not going planning on disappearing any time soon.  

Check out my blog mate - 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2016/02/14/free-publicity/#comment-209797

gtg, busy A$$ day

:)

I'm still a little guy.

6ft 3 "little" tho hehe

Check out my blog mate - 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2016/02/14/free-publicity/#comment-209797

gtg, busy A$$ day

:)

That was a great blog post i read that yesterday. Definity going to work on those things to speed things up. I should get going as well have a pretty loaded day as well. 

Last year there was a 2 day event in San Fran with a lot of the same speakers.  A few of us from Chicago flew out for the event.  We have talked about doing one here in Chicago but have been holding out in anticipation for an official BP one :)

@Brie Schmidt

Since I just saw a post earlier today that there won't be a bp summit for 2016 is there any way that I could possibly help put together a meet up so something in chicago? I know everybody has a lot on their plate but if enough people chipped in to help I would like to think we could make something happen right?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here