Sacramento REI Summit with Brian Burke - Feb 27th

HaveEducationCoaching
Classifieds

Sacramento REI Summit with Brian Burke - Feb 27th

Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

It's not what you know but who you know. So come and meet the best and brightest rental owners, flippers, note investors, and whole-sellers at the

Summit at the Guild

You'll be able to hear insight from all-stars:

@Brian Burke

@Ben Leybovich

@Ben Leybovich

February 27, 2017 1pm Click HERE to learn more.

0Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
10y
Originally posted by @Nick Doria:

@Engelo Rumora Anytime figured a little guy like me might not get their attention but maybe you or @Brie Schmidt would since you both have been around for a little while and probably have a better chance of reaching them.  

 Last year there was a 2 day event in San Fran with a lot of the same speakers.  A few of us from Chicago flew out for the event.  We have talked about doing one here in Chicago but have been holding out in anticipation for an official BP one :)

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Wendy Brown

    @Account Closed

    You are coming right?

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Investors in Elk Grove, Roseville, and El Dorado may want to check out the Summit as well. Get an up close look at what's working from other successful local investors.

  • Real Estate Agent/Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 229 posts · 108 votes
    10y

    @Al Williamson @Ben Leybovich Can't tag Brian Burke otherwise I would have 

    If I was still living in the area I would be there. Is there any chance for us to maybe set something up for a chicago met up? What would you guys need for this to happen? I Have heard all of the podcast that the 3 of you have been on and would be amazing to get the chance to meet you guys. 

    @Brie Schmidt you were able to get @Engelo Rumora to speak at a meet up which was great anyway we could try to make this happen I will help in whatever way possible.

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Nick Doria:

    @Al Williamson @Ben Leybovich Can't tag Brian Burke otherwise I would have 

    If I was still living in the area I would be there. Is there any chance for us to maybe set something up for a chicago met up? What would you guys need for this to happen? I Have heard all of the podcast that the 3 of you have been on and would be amazing to get the chance to meet you guys. 

    @Brie Schmidt you were able to get @Engelo Rumora to speak at a meet up which was great anyway we could try to make this happen I will help in whatever way possible.

    Thanks for the mention mate ;)

  • Real Estate Agent/Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 229 posts · 108 votes
    10y

    @Engelo Rumora Anytime figured a little guy like me might not get their attention but maybe you or @Brie Schmidt would since you both have been around for a little while and probably have a better chance of reaching them.  

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Nick Doria:

    @Engelo Rumora Anytime figured a little guy like me might not get their attention but maybe you or @Brie Schmidt would since you both have been around for a little while and probably have a better chance of reaching them.  

    I'm still a little guy.

    6ft 3 "little" tho hehe

  • Real Estate Agent/Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 229 posts · 108 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Engelo Rumora:
    Originally posted by @Nick Doria:

    @Engelo Rumora Anytime figured a little guy like me might not get their attention but maybe you or @Brie Schmidt would since you both have been around for a little while and probably have a better chance of reaching them.  

    I'm still a little guy.

    6ft 3 "little" tho hehe

     Nice I finally figured out how to do this. 

    6ft 1 " a little smaller" haha 

    I have got to try and get myself known one way or another right because i'm not going planning on disappearing any time soon.  

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Nick Doria:
    Originally posted by @Engelo Rumora:
    Originally posted by @Nick Doria:

    @Engelo Rumora Anytime figured a little guy like me might not get their attention but maybe you or @Brie Schmidt would since you both have been around for a little while and probably have a better chance of reaching them.  

    I'm still a little guy.

    6ft 3 "little" tho hehe

     Nice I finally figured out how to do this. 

    6ft 1 " a little smaller" haha 

    I have got to try and get myself known one way or another right because i'm not going planning on disappearing any time soon.  

    Check out my blog mate - 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2016/02/14/free-publicity/#comment-209797

    gtg, busy A$$ day

    :)

  • Real Estate Agent/Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 229 posts · 108 votes
    10y

    That was a great blog post i read that yesterday. Definity going to work on those things to speed things up. I should get going as well have a pretty loaded day as well. 

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Nick Doria:

    @Engelo Rumora Anytime figured a little guy like me might not get their attention but maybe you or @Brie Schmidt would since you both have been around for a little while and probably have a better chance of reaching them.  

     Last year there was a 2 day event in San Fran with a lot of the same speakers.  A few of us from Chicago flew out for the event.  We have talked about doing one here in Chicago but have been holding out in anticipation for an official BP one :)

  • Real Estate Agent/Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 229 posts · 108 votes
    10y

    @Brie Schmidt

    Since I just saw a post earlier today that there won't be a bp summit for 2016 is there any way that I could possibly help put together a meet up so something in chicago? I know everybody has a lot on their plate but if enough people chipped in to help I would like to think we could make something happen right?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.