Philadelphia - Property Manager

Philadelphia - Property Manager

Specialist · NJ · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes

Hello, 

My name is John Latkovich. I am looking for a solid Property Manager in the Fishtown area of Philadelphia, PA. Please feel free to contact me if you have the necessary skills to manage my property.

Thanks,

John 

1Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 2 votes
10y

@John Latkovich - In the event you would like to explore additional options, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. We are a full-service property management firm, serving the greater Philadelphia area. I'd be happy to spend some time discussing our service offerings and experience with you, and what value we bring to the management of your investment. 

I look forward to speaking with you soon.
John

See this reply in the discussion

45 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 116 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    Hi @John Latkovich,

    I'm a Real Estate Agent and Property Manager covering Philadelphia and the surrounding counties. I would like to discuss the services I provide and which options would be best for you. Please contact me when you have time to discuss further.

    Thank You,

    Shawn

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 2 votes
    10y

    @John Latkovich - In the event you would like to explore additional options, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. We are a full-service property management firm, serving the greater Philadelphia area. I'd be happy to spend some time discussing our service offerings and experience with you, and what value we bring to the management of your investment. 

    I look forward to speaking with you soon.
    John

  • Wholesaler · West Deptford, NJ · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    Hi John,

    I am a realtor & real estate investor. I have rental properties in Fishtown & Port Richmond, so I have a very good knowledge of the area. The company that I work for is a full service real estate company. We have a property management team that will help find the right tenants & also manage those tenants and properties. We also have a team that can assist with an renovations or repairs that you may need. We often help investors buy, rehab & rent their properties.

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    I would like to hear from some property owners who use local managers about their experiences.

  • Specialist · NJ · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Has anybody used this company = http://phillymanaged.com/

    I have heard some good things about them. 

  • Specialist · NJ · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Also, I'm looking for a property manager that has a really good, yet easy to use website. In which, my future tenant can pay their rent right on the website. In today's day and age, tenants want things to be simple. And if we can make a online payment portal easy. It will help with getting paid quicker and easier. 

  • Specialist · NJ · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Also, if you guys want to be considered. Please provide me your Website and phone number. Thanks!

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    @John Latkovich it looks like there aren't any rental property owners here on BP hire out their property management. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 51 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    John, JG Real Estate has 4.7 stars (of 5) on google out of 32 reviews. http://jg-realestate.com/  I don't have any connection to them. 

    If you post on the forum, you'll likely get people offering their services more than you would get people with reviews of their property management companies. Not that I am disparaging anyone who would hustle up on the forums- at least you know they are hungry.

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Good afternoon John,

    Our company specializes in property management. We are located in Center City Philadelphia. I would love to connect with you to learn more about your property and needs. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 2156277300, our website is www.delphipg.com.

    Looking forward to hearing from you,

    Rebecca Sole

  • Real Estate Investor · Saratoga, CA · Member since 2010 · 100 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    @John Latkovich, did you find a good pm?

  • Property Manager · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 515 posts · 196 votes
    9y

    @John Latkovich I own a company that serves the area - if I can ever help, please reach out!

  • Ft McCoy, FL · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    @John 

    @John Latkovich did you ever find a good property manager? I won a house in the Philadelphia area over the weekend at a REI conference. Its already rented but I'm in Louisville, KY and wont be able to manage it myself.

  • Property Manager · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 515 posts · 196 votes
    9y

    @Jerry Wright Let me know if I can help.

  • Specialist · NJ · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    @Jak Dadi, So I wound up going with Philly Managed. And I have been using them since September 2016. I used there Realtor to list the property for rental & screen the tenants. They found me a quality tenant. And the Property Management service has been good. I used there maintenance team to replace a kitchen sink and change out my HVAC/Furnace filter. Overall, I would recommend them. My PM is named Cathy Sells. They just changed the website over from www.phillymanaged.com to new site = http://yourtcre.com/philly-managed/

  • Specialist · NJ · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    @Jerry 

    @Jerry Wright , I wound up going with Philly Managed. 

    http://yourtcre.com/philly-managed/

  • Real Estate Investor · Saratoga, CA · Member since 2010 · 100 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    thank you so much for getting back to me! will ping them next week!!

  • Specialist · NJ · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Status Update......

    Philly Managed started out Good. 

    BUT....times have changed.

    Get out of Philly Managed if you are currently using them. 

    That's all I can say.

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 58 votes
    9y
    Ha things are always good until they are not. Thanks for updating the thread.
  • Nashville, Tennessee (TN) · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @John Latkovich Care to share what happened? 

  • Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 64 votes
    9y
    Anyone have experience with ABC Capital (a TK provider) and their property management company?
  • Downingtown, PA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    what's the average rate for prop management? 7% - 10% of monthly rental cost?

  • Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 64 votes
    8y

    Bumping this. Any other recommendations?

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 215 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    Anyone have recent experience with Philly Managed?

  • Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 64 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Cliff T.:

    Anyone have recent experience with Philly Managed?

     I'm using Anchor PM and so far so good.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.