Philadelphia - Property Manager

Philadelphia - Property Manager

Specialist · NJ · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes

Hello, 

My name is John Latkovich. I am looking for a solid Property Manager in the Fishtown area of Philadelphia, PA. Please feel free to contact me if you have the necessary skills to manage my property.

Thanks,

John 

1Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 2 votes
10y

@John Latkovich - In the event you would like to explore additional options, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. We are a full-service property management firm, serving the greater Philadelphia area. I'd be happy to spend some time discussing our service offerings and experience with you, and what value we bring to the management of your investment. 

I look forward to speaking with you soon.
John

See this reply in the discussion

45 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Any other updates to that thread? I am looking to change my Property Manager in Phila. Will have 2 units and a store that needs to be rented in the near future. Anyone who is stuck with the same PM over 2 years? Trying to get in touch with Anchor PM but they have not returned 2 of my calls? Not a good start IMHO.

  • Member since 2018 · 60 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    Do property managers also do renovations?  I just purchased a multifamily in West Philadelphia that needs a lot of work.  

  • Investor · Montgomery County, PA · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Alyse Oz Congrats! Yes, my Property Manager is great and does rehab as well. I’ll PM you their contact info.

  • Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 64 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Alex Petrov:

    Any other updates to that thread? I am looking to change my Property Manager in Phila. Will have 2 units and a store that needs to be rented in the near future. Anyone who is stuck with the same PM over 2 years? Trying to get in touch with Anchor PM but they have not returned 2 of my calls? Not a good start IMHO.

     Anchor is pretty responsive via email. You may want to reach out to the manager: walter @ anchorrealtypa.com

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Thank you, Patrick. I am talking to several other PMs at this time. I will keep  anchor in mind. 

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    @Neil Henning

    Can you PM me who you are using? I can’t really find any recommendations here for PMs for the Philly area. Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 210 posts · 155 votes
    6y

    Does anyone know of a PM that'll manage an updated property in the Kingsessing area of Philadelphia? We contacted a couple PMs but they said no. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 478 posts · 362 votes
    6y

    @KJ L. DM me if you still need.  I have one.

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2020 · 37 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    @Sheryl Sitman anyone have experience with their pm past the 1st year ? Looking for full service PM in Kensington/fishtown norlibs area

  • Specialist · NJ · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    JG Real Estate = www.jg-realestate.com

    This is who I am currently using. Solid PM company in the heart of Fishtown - Philly. 

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @John Latkovich

    Hi John, I was wondering if you found a PM that you liked? We live out of state, but are looking for a PM to cover a SFH in Northern Liberties. Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Torrance, CA · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ana Santo:

    what's the average rate for prop management? 7% - 10% of monthly rental cost?


     I'm paying 7%. I would say 10% is the max. Lower than 7 if you have multiple.

  • Rental Property Investor · Torrance, CA · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @John Latkovich:

    JG Real Estate = www.jg-realestate.com

    This is who I am currently using. Solid PM company in the heart of Fishtown - Philly. 


     Hi. I've been using one company in Philly since 2019. They manage 2 of my properties now. They also helped me purchase them. The first is going well. The second is having some hiccups. I will share more once the dust settles a little in a couple of months. You can PM me directly for more info.

  • Rental Property Investor · Torrance, CA · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @John Latkovich:

    JG Real Estate = www.jg-realestate.com

    This is who I am currently using. Solid PM company in the heart of Fishtown - Philly. 


     Hi John. Can I PM you to ask about them? 

  • Specialist · NJ · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Eric Wong:
    Quote from @John Latkovich:

    JG Real Estate = www.jg-realestate.com

    This is who I am currently using. Solid PM company in the heart of Fishtown - Philly. 


     Hi John. Can I PM you to ask about them? 

     @Eric Wong - sure thing feel free to message me and we can chat about Philly PM's. Thx

  • Alan AsriantsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hey @John Latkovich, we manage properties in that area and help you find great tenants. I think we can help you out. Just sent you a message

    Alan Asriants - New Century Real Estate 590 Reviews
    View Page
  • Rental Property Investor · Torrance, CA · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Alex Petrov:

    Any other updates to that thread? I am looking to change my Property Manager in Phila. Will have 2 units and a store that needs to be rented in the near future. Anyone who is stuck with the same PM over 2 years? Trying to get in touch with Anchor PM but they have not returned 2 of my calls? Not a good start IMHO.


     Hi Alex. Wondering how your PM is going. Feel free to direct message me if you don't want to post publicly. Thx.

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 478 posts · 362 votes
    3y

    Join us at Philadelphia Landlords Connect on FB to connect with other landlords .

  • Rental Property Investor · Torrance, CA · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Sheryl Sitman:

    Join us at Philadelphia Landlords Connect on FB to connect with other landlords .


     Joining now. Thank you!

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    I have left Anchor. They are very responsive, however they don't visit the job sites. They would arrange a contractor (the contractor list is always changing) they don't seem to have maintenance people on stuff. Accounting/rent collections they do very well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.