Read this before participating or posting here!

HaveService
Classifieds

Read this before participating or posting here!

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

The following rules and warnings pertain to the Real Estate Classifieds threads inside this forum:

1 - Please heed extreme caution when considering any solicitations made here. While most of our posters are promoting legitimate opportunities, there are also scammers out there. We do our best to police the threads, but sometimes, things fall through the cracks.
2 - Ask Questions! If someone is unwilling or unable to answer your questions . . . look out!
3 - All posters are required to post in accordance with the law. If you are unaware of the laws governing posting any kind of real estate opportunity, we recommend you not post. You and you alone are responsible for the content of your posts.
4 - Be prepared to have your post critiqued or analyzed by our membership. If you post an advertisement, you should be prepared to answer ANY and ALL questions posed to you by other members. 
5 - If you're interested in other ad options, including advertising on our email newsletters, podcast episodes, or at BPCON, just fill out our advertising form and we'll follow up with you! 

Let's work as a community to keep these and all of our other threads safe for one another. If you don't like something you see or read, ask questions or report the comment!

Thank you!

305Reply
643 views

Most Popular Reply

Jenison, MI · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 24 votes
9y

Thank you MIndy Jensen

See this reply in the discussion

129 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Poughkeepsie, NY · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Great advice, thank you. 

  • Flipper · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Thanks for the detailed advice Mindy!  We sure appreciate all your posts.

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 26 votes
    8y

    You're awesome, thanks Mindy!

  • Property Manager · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 195 votes
    8y

    Is there a number or e-mail to reach a moderator or admin.  I'm a paid Pro Member who has been Ban from the use of the Forum, Market Place and essentially the Web Site.  I answered a forum question by mistake with information about my company.  Forgetting the fact the question was not from someone answering my Marketplace post.  Payments are still being taken from my Bank Account.  If I cancel membership. will that stop the deductions from the Bank immediately since I was immediately Ban from the use of the Bigger Pockets Site?

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    @Account Closed , it looks like this ban has been lifted. Let me know if you have further issues.

  • Property Manager · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 195 votes
    8y

    Mindy,

    There is an "Open Forum Trap"  I'm told I was caught in it a half dozen times according to some people at Bigger Pockets.  The trap goes like this:   Someone ask a question on bigger pockets like, "anybody know of a good property manager in Baton Rouge?" I'm in Baton Rouge and enter my company info.  Some even ask for contact info in a message, I just had to stop responding.

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 128 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Thanks for the great advice!

  • Rental Property Investor · Woodland, CA · Member since 2018 · 59 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Thank you for sending this message Mindy!

  • Investor · New Bern, NC · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Glad to know you're on the job!

  • Rental Property Investor · Tahoka, TX · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    @Mindy Jensen much appreciated
  • Covington, GA · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Thank you Mindy

  • Montgomery, AL Investor · Member since 2018 · 171 posts · 56 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Mindy,

    There is an "Open Forum Trap"  I'm told I was caught in it a half dozen times according to some people at Bigger Pockets.  The trap goes like this:   Someone ask a question on bigger pockets like, "anybody know of a good property manager in Baton Rouge?" I'm in Baton Rouge and enter my company info.  Some even ask for contact info in a message, I just had to stop responding.

    I'm super slow tonight. I read this like 9 times and still feel as lost as the 1st time reading it... You did what now?  

  • Montgomery, AL Investor · Member since 2018 · 171 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    Ahhh 10x the charm I get it now... I must be the next Grant 11x factor Cardone 

  • Property Manager · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 195 votes
    8y

    Mistake made in answer to Market Place advertisement.  Question asked in Forums and gave answer in Forums by mistake

  • Fort Worth · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Thanks for the info. I just joined and am excited about this opportunity to get into the real estate market. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Watertown, MA · Member since 2015 · 366 posts · 77 votes
    8y

    Thank you Mindy.

  • Property Manager · Scranton, PA · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    can ads be put into the marketplace from your phone app?  Seems there’s loss of function using the app which sucks because I’m always on the road unlike my office ;)

  • Eagle Lake, FL · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Mindy,

    Thanks for the great info. Is there a video or webinar on how to navigate and use the forums to help beginners like me? 

  • Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I appreciate the advice. Being new to BP, it is good to know that the community is vigilant and watching. 

  • Lender · Member since 2018 · 668 posts · 34 votes
    8y

    Thanks, makes it easier to get started on here

  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    7y
    @Mindy Jensen thank you became a Pro Member today and started my 90day challenge 5 days ago IM READY
  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Thank you for the info! 

  • GA · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    Thanks Mindy great info

  • Property Manager · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2016 · 182 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    Thanks Mindy...not ‘shiny’ new to investing, but I’m still learning.  Hope the critics will go easy.

    Appreciate your cautionary words.

  • Dean HarrisBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Since the marketplace update, are posts on here still counted as 'posts?'  I've advertised a couple that didn't show up in my post feed.

    CrestCore Realty4.713 Reviews
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.