Allentown, PA · Member since 2014 · 264 posts · 120 votes
I have a seller of 11 SFHs and 5 multi (2,3,4,6 and a weird one). They are between $76 and 270K,
They are located in Bethlehem (4), Emmaus (1), Whitehall (2), Wescosville (3), Weisport (2), Lehighton, Nesquehoning, Allentown & Caty (1 each).
They all seem to be a 6.5-8% cap rate depending on area, they all have tenants in them currently, they all have been well managed. All sales will be without agent fees.
I am listing for a friend, PM me if you are interested, and what you are looking for.
Real Estate Agent · Coopersburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 9 votes
9y
Mark,
Good evening!
I'd be interested in learning more about the properties you have available. Feel free to send me an email with any details you have at [email protected].
Warehouse Manager · Macungie, PA · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 0 votes
9y
If anything is still available, I am interested! This is exactly the market that I am actively purchasing in. Please add me to the email list: [email protected]