Wanted: Investor-Friendly CPA in NorCal

Wanted: Investor-Friendly CPA in NorCal

Roseville, CA · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 6 votes

Hello everyone,  

I am looking for a CPA in Roseville, CA or who serves the greater Sacramento area.  Of course, I am looking for someone knowledgeable/experienced in RE investment planning, accounting, and filing.  If anyone has referral before I hit the yellow pages, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

2Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • CPA · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2016 · 413 posts · 258 votes
    4y

    @Sal Bisagno - It's sometimes difficult to find a CPA who both specializes in real estate and is located close to you in the Sacramento area.

    There are lots of good CPAs and Enrolled Agents on Bigger Pockets who work remotely and have clients all over the country. You can just reach out to them and determine which one fits your needs the best.

  • Roseville, CA · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @J Zev J. - Thanks.  Was hoping someone had a CPA in my area who was open to an additional client but I guess yellow pages it is.  Since the post I have received a few responses from corporations but with basically one investment as of now, $500/hr consults and $2k basic packages don't strike me as the best fit momentarily.  I'm sure there is great value in these but I think I should study up a bit on the basics and save the corporate assistance for when I have a few more properties to consider.  Perhaps I should have been more specific in my original post.  Thanks again. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.