Looking for a CPA - Tax planning & strategizing.

Looking for a CPA - Tax planning & strategizing.

Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 13 votes

Hi, I'm looking to work with a CPA to help me with tax planning and strategizing around my real estate business. I would prefer someone local: LA/Orange county. Any referrals would be much appreciated.  

3Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nate MeekerBusiness Member
    Real Estate CPA | California · Member since 2020 · 543 posts · 251 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Pouya Banki:

    Hi, I'm looking to work with a CPA to help me with tax planning and strategizing around my real estate business. I would prefer someone local: LA/Orange county. Any referrals would be much appreciated.  

    I am currently taking on new clients in SoCal (Based in Temecula). If you or someone you know would like to double-check that their tax preparer is providing optimal services for a competitive price, reach out. Thank you!

    Nate Meeker, CPA

    The CPA Realtor 569 Reviews
  • Denver McClurePro Member
    Financial Advisor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 659 posts · 479 votes
    3y

    @Jeff Nash isn't local, but is exactly what you are looking for. I'd recommend reaching out to him.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.