Recommended HELOC's or best short term debt for scaling

Recommended HELOC's or best short term debt for scaling

Darian GorePro Member
Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 14 votes

Hello! I'm looking for a HELOC for my primary residence to help scale my portfolio. I'm looking for an interest only payment option as well. If anyone has any recommendations of banks to look at please let me know! Or if there are other tools I should look at

1Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · CA · Member since 2018 · 637 posts · 393 votes
    2y

    Hey Darian! I invest in Fayetteville actually and used to live there (was stationed there for a few years). We have a lot of different HELOC options and I would be more than happy to chat about those options with you!

  • Darian GorePro Member
    OP
    Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    Hey Clayton! I'd love to connect, I'll shoot you a DM

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.