L.A. Residents: Who is doing your taxes?

L.A. Residents: Who is doing your taxes?

Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles · Member since 2018 · 80 posts · 75 votes

Who is doing your taxes?  I'm in search of a CPA that specializes in RE investments. Bonus if their office is in or near Pasadena.  Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 307 posts · 146 votes
    7y

    Call Robert Hall & Associates in Glendale.  They specialize in real estate.

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles · Member since 2018 · 80 posts · 75 votes
    7y

    @Dennis Maynard  Thank you. Robert Hall & Associates' calendar is too full. The office manager requested I file an extension because I cannot see a CPA until after tax season.  Any other recommendations?

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    7y

    @Melody R., are you comfortable working with your tax accountant remotely? If so, you open yourself up to a bigger pool of candidates.

    There are about 20 of us tax accountants and CPAs here on Bigger Pockets who specialize in real estate taxation and work with clients nationwide.

    Reach out to a few and see who you like.

    Good luck and let me know if I can be of assistance. 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles · Member since 2018 · 80 posts · 75 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Bill Hampton: Thank you. I'll keep remote CPAS in mind for the future. 

    @Melody R., are you comfortable working with your tax accountant remotely? If so, you open yourself up to a bigger pool of candidates.

    There are about 20 of us tax accountants and CPAs here on Bigger Pockets who specialize in real estate taxation and work with clients nationwide.

    Reach out to a few and see who you like.

    Good luck and let me know if I can be of assistance. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.