Real Estate CPA in Wilmington, NC Area

Real Estate CPA in Wilmington, NC Area

Bret GillespiePro Member
Rental Property Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 13 votes

As my wife and I begin to put some velocity towards our real estate portfolio, I am searching for a real estate savvy CPA in the Wilmington, NC area. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks!

1Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Wilmington, NC · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 7 votes
7y

@Bret Gillespie Darin Stafford at Henderson, Stafford and Company, PA has been really helpful for us so far. He was recommended by our real estate agent. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wilmington, NC · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    @Bret Gillespie Darin Stafford at Henderson, Stafford and Company, PA has been really helpful for us so far. He was recommended by our real estate agent. 

  • Bret GillespiePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    Thanks Matthew! I'll give him a look. 

    @Matthew Askew

  • Steve GarnerPro Member
    Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2014 · 128 posts · 38 votes
    7y

    I use Stroud and Company.  They have been helpful to me.  Let me know if I can ever help in any way.

    steve

  • Bret GillespiePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Steve Garner, Thanks Steve! I may be reaching out to you sooner rather than later. Impressed by your profile. Something in which my wife and I are striving towards. Appreciate the info!

    Talk Soon!

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi Bret! Who did you end up going with? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.