Need someone pass by my rental East Warren. Will Pay$

Need someone pass by my rental East Warren. Will Pay$

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2017 · 54 posts · 9 votes

Hey guys, haven't been here for a while. Not sure I post in correct area. Need someone pass by my rental in Indianapolis East Warren by 70 and 465. How do I find those good Samaritans I can also pay some? 

1Reply
19 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    3y

    Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

    How long has it been since you looked at it? What is the reason for conducting an inspection this time of year? Have you considered a property manager?

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 37 votes
    3y

    Did you find someone for this? It's not super far from me I would be willing to do a drive by for you.

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2017 · 54 posts · 9 votes
    3y

    Thanks, got it done thanks to Kerry. Bought space heaters and placed them inside my property. 

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 10 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Rijm D.:

    Thanks, got it done thanks to Kerry. Bought space heaters and placed them inside my property. 


     If you’re ever interested in property management let me know! I own a local small property management company with extremely competitive rates. Or if you ever need someone to swing by just save my information. Good day! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.