Real Estate Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 388 posts · 174 votes
Hi all! I purchased several books, including the Bigger Pockets "The Book on Managing Rental Properties" and want to do more training and learning. Any suggestions, tips, websites, seminars, events, etc would be much appreciated.
Real Estate Broker · San Antonio · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 489 votes
3y
I would highly suggest you join your local NARPM chapter.
The National Association of Residential Property Managers is an incredibly valuable resource for anyone involved in property management. If you're interested, take a look at their website to get connected: https://www.narpm.org/
By the way, if you have any questions about the organization, feel free to reach out to me. I'm actually the local VP in my chapter, so I'm more than happy to help. Wishing you the best of luck with your investing endeavors!
Real Estate Broker · St Petersburg · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
3y
Love @Melanie Thomas answer. You could also check the local college or universities. I’m addition, I know there are several property management classes you can take online, just need to search