Section 8 Rentals

Section 8 Rentals

Jake MinyenPro Member
Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 12 votes

I am considering acquiring properties to be rented under the section 8 program. My thought is, buying between 50-90k livable (or less than 10k rehab) and being able to rent for 2% or at least close to it trumps the cashflow of typical market rentals since HUD establishes max payable amounts depending on number of bedrooms, and is usually higher than market rent rates.

My question(s) are, who has experience in this and what are some good markets to consider? I know it needs to be landlord friendly state but does anybody have specific markets that have performed well with section 8? Markets that have great need for affordable housing. What are some caveats of this? Don't bash me with the standard "they will trash your place". The potential tenants will be screened thoroughly just as I would with a standard market tenant. That is always going to be a risk.

Typically, tenants are only required to pay up to 30% of the rent while the gov pays the remainder. My thought is, as long as what the government pays covers the property expenses and provides some cashflow, the tenant portion is just a bonus.

Anybody with experience in this please share your opinion!

7Reply
325 views

Most Popular Reply

Developer · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 19 votes
2y

@Mark Cruse

Oh PLEASE. Everything is not about Race, please stop it! Is Black Folks have got to stop playing victim every chance we get. Everytime someone is being straight forward and speaking the obvious it turns into this PC BS.

You are turning a Section 8 thread into a Race conversation when he mentioned neither.

@James Wise

I’m Black and I did not see any racist undertones with your remarks. Section 8 can ABSOLUTELY be Savages! It is what it is. Grown men shouldn’t be on a Real Estate forum with all this Emotion, it’s Ridiculous.

See this reply in the discussion

70 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fort Washington, MD · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jake Minyen:

    Thank you to all that turned my fairly simple and straight forward questions into a political massacre. I'm not convinced half of you even read my OP. The only thing i've learned here is that some of y'all have way too much time on your hands. My questions were about certain markets and the specific need for affordable housing. Also, if dealing with the extra inspections and paperwork with the housing authority was worth it to receive majority (if not all) of the rent paid by government. Tenants will be screened thoroughly; properties will be inspected periodically. I know it won't always be perfect, but a market tenant can stop paying you and thrash your house at the same time. A S8 tenant can thrash your house but they will then be kicked off the program, so they should be highly incentivized not to. There is always risk in real estate. 

    Thanks to those that gave insightful information without going nuclear on the political spectrum.

    I must apologize for helping this go off track but I will always confront what I deem to be sheer ignorance. Dont let this deter you. BP has hundreds of years of collective knowledge and you can find the answers to no matter what you are looking for in the industry. You appear to be grounded and logical so if you go this route, with accurate guidance I'm sure you will be ok. My advice would be to pay close attention to the people who are successfully doing what you desire. I and many others have operated on the section 8 landscape for a very long time and have made it work. In essence, like you said make sure you have heavy and effective screening. Also, get familiar with the culture and environment you will be in. I have had some section 8 or low income tenants that far exceed anything Ive had in class b. Once you get the right tenant who will treat your property as though it is their's, life is so rewarding. For me, not only do I make money in the industry I love but I'm also contributing to helping someone live a standard of life that is cut off to them in many instances. If you have zero bias and go in with a genuine approach of mutual respect, that is often reciprocated. I would encourage you to pull up some of the podcasts of Dr. Joe. He has mastered this approach and has been astronomically successful at it for decades. I've done low income for years myself and I'm open to any questions you may have. Good luck and I sincerely wish you the best. You are off to a great start. 




  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    Come to Chicago for sure @Jake Minyen!

    We have a plethora of properties that will fit your criteria, but BUYER BEWARE buying into section 8 properties.  You HAVE to have the proper team to execute this plan.

    There are some high-quality people here in Chicago who are on the BP forums.  

    Personally, I have about 20 tenants or so on section 8 and the program is great you get paid every month...the key is properly vetting tenants and having the right property manager.

    On a side not...I hate the program itself...our country needs to create a program that is a hand up, not a hand out...but thats a whole different thread.

  • Colleen F.Pro Member
    Investor · Narragansett, RI · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y

    @Jake Minyen just want to correct one misconception in your question. Tenants don't pay 30% of the rent, they pay about 30% of their income towards rent, the rest is paid by section 8. They could pay nothing or $100 or some other amount (there are some caveats about utilities). You should also look into FMV on the HUD housing database for your area of interest to get an idea of rents they will pay. It is not always higher, although it may be if you target lower end neighborhoods, it depends. Can't help with your questions about area but if you search the forums you will get some ideas and while you hone in on area you may uncover some other Section 8 issues like finding a PM in the low cost areas you are interested in. Not something I do but they call regularly to try to get tenants in.

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2019 · 5k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mark Cruse:
    Quote from @Jake Minyen:

    Thank you to all that turned my fairly simple and straight forward questions into a political massacre. I'm not convinced half of you even read my OP. The only thing i've learned here is that some of y'all have way too much time on your hands. My questions were about certain markets and the specific need for affordable housing. Also, if dealing with the extra inspections and paperwork with the housing authority was worth it to receive majority (if not all) of the rent paid by government. Tenants will be screened thoroughly; properties will be inspected periodically. I know it won't always be perfect, but a market tenant can stop paying you and thrash your house at the same time. A S8 tenant can thrash your house but they will then be kicked off the program, so they should be highly incentivized not to. There is always risk in real estate. 

    Thanks to those that gave insightful information without going nuclear on the political spectrum.

    I must apologize for helping this go off track but I will always confront what I deem to be sheer ignorance. Dont let this deter you. BP has hundreds of years of collective knowledge and you can find the answers to no matter what you are looking for in the industry. You appear to be grounded and logical so if you go this route, with accurate guidance I'm sure you will be ok. My advice would be to pay close attention to the people who are successfully doing what you desire. I and many others have operated on the section 8 landscape for a very long time and have made it work. In essence, like you said make sure you have heavy and effective screening. Also, get familiar with the culture and environment you will be in. I have had some section 8 or low income tenants that far exceed anything Ive had in class b. Once you get the right tenant who will treat your property as though it is their's, life is so rewarding. For me, not only do I make money in the industry I love but I'm also contributing to helping someone live a standard of life that is cut off to them in many instances. If you have zero bias and go in with a genuine approach of mutual respect, that is often reciprocated. I would encourage you to pull up some of the podcasts of Dr. Joe. He has mastered this approach and has been astronomically successful at it for decades. I've done low income for years myself and I'm open to any questions you may have. Good luck and I sincerely wish you the best. You are off to a great start. 





     Hi Mark,

    Maybe you could share some of your effective screening methods with the forum???

    And some of the lessons you have learned along the way, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly so to speak... 

    Good Luck!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jake Minyen:

    I am considering acquiring properties to be rented under the section 8 program. My thought is, buying between 50-90k livable (or less than 10k rehab) and being able to rent for 2% or at least close to it trumps the cashflow of typical market rentals since HUD establishes max payable amounts depending on number of bedrooms, and is usually higher than market rent rates.

    My question(s) are, who has experience in this and what are some good markets to consider? I know it needs to be landlord friendly state but does anybody have specific markets that have performed well with section 8? Markets that have great need for affordable housing. What are some caveats of this? Don't bash me with the standard "they will trash your place". The potential tenants will be screened thoroughly just as I would with a standard market tenant. That is always going to be a risk.

    Typically, tenants are only required to pay up to 30% of the rent while the gov pays the remainder. My thought is, as long as what the government pays covers the property expenses and provides some cashflow, the tenant portion is just a bonus.

    Anybody with experi

    I know dozens of investors that have purchases 100s of properties in the Cleveland markets. However you are not getting anything for under 90k. You will get about 1200- 1300 in rent, still good numbers. I just picked up 7 sf all under 90k all in, values from 105- 130k,  rents are 1100- 1400, great numbers, 

  • Investor · Fort Washington, MD · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Scott Mac There are dozens of ways but I meet with them and totally size them up at the viewing. I probe them with various questions to try and assess their character. I see how they carry themselves and respond to things I say. If they start rolling their eyes or cocking attitude it's only the tip of the ice berg in some cases. I thoroughly check for criminal activity. Man, once I had one with page after page of crimes that it almost burned up my monitor. Dude even had 3 cases of arson and told me he beats up cops. I ask for character references which could all be liars but i consider everything they say. I have never done this but some will go to their current home to assess how they keep the place. If they have a bunch of hyper unruly kids laying all over the place its a red flag. If the place is filthy or broken up so will your place be eventually. Go back at night and see if they have people sitting on the stairs drinking and smoking weed or people running in and out. Get a rental history back several years talking to all landlords. There are many other ways and the list is very long. If they have jobs or are attending school its a plus. In many instances the older ones will give you less problems. The over all goal is to assess their attitude, level of stability and degree of character. I've had horror stories like everyone but over all I screen very very hard, multiple ways.  It's resulted in several times having long term respectable tenants that treat my home like its their home. It runs itself for the most part. Once you find great tenants, treat them with respect, build trust and make sure they feel you are the best landlord they've ever had. They will stay very long and that is how you win the game. I do the same kind of screening for all classes but unfortunately, like some have alluded to you have to weed more people out on the lower income scales. The people who feel they always get animals and savages its usually a reflection of their abilities and over all ideology.  Its only logical that if they consistently encounter animals while others hardly do, it speaks for itself. Also, some just take the first voucher they get not incorporating any form of screening because they feel its an  easy,  steady check. I still have my first rental that I purchased as a novice. Its a class E and the neighborhood is an abomination. Nearly anyone willing to live there was at the very bottom realms of society and have nowhere else to go. It takes a while but I  have to somehow weed through and find the best out of dozens of people who cant qualify anywhere else. In this unit, I have tenants going on for 5 years now who are better than any tenants I've ever had in any class of real estate. I rewards them for being outstanding tenants and they praise me for being the best landlord they have ever had in life. I can go on and on and there is much more but I hope this helps some.   

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 294 posts · 142 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Matthew Paul:

    The minute you walk into a house and you gag and actually throw up , what would you call those tenants ?   

    Kitchen cabinets ripped off the wall

    Human waste  on the carpet .

    Toilets broken off at the base .

    A house so vile you wear a tyvek suit , with the pants and arms taped shut , a rubber cap over your hair , and a dual filter   face mask .  One so vile you have to pay the help triple to do the clean out . Roaches crawling up your leg . 

    So bad that you spray 50 GALLONS of bleach over the entire interior to try to sanitize it BEFORE you gut it down to studs . 

    And when you are done working for the day you strip down to your birthday suit and throw away ALL your clothes including shoes , to avoid getting anything in your truck or home . 

    Been there done that , for an landlord  . 

    What would you call those tenants ?    

    That was their first and last section 8 tenant 


     Could it be they moved out and simply wanted to punish the landlord? By trashing the property?

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 294 posts · 142 votes
    2y
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Jake Minyen:

    I am considering acquiring properties to be rented under the section 8 program. My thought is, buying between 50-90k livable (or less than 10k rehab) and being able to rent for 2% or at least close to it trumps the cashflow of typical market rentals since HUD establishes max payable amounts depending on number of bedrooms, and is usually higher than market rent rates.

    My question(s) are, who has experience in this and what are some good markets to consider? I know it needs to be landlord friendly state but does anybody have specific markets that have performed well with section 8? Markets that have great need for affordable housing. What are some caveats of this? Don't bash me with the standard "they will trash your place". The potential tenants will be screened thoroughly just as I would with a standard market tenant. That is always going to be a risk.

    Typically, tenants are only required to pay up to 30% of the rent while the gov pays the remainder. My thought is, as long as what the government pays covers the property expenses and provides some cashflow, the tenant portion is just a bonus.

    Anybody with experience in this please share your opinion!


     I've made millions investing in Section 8 properties. Biggest thing you need to understand though is it's not "easy money." The majority of these people are absolute animals and they will treat your property as such. Doesn't really matter which city you are in, if you've got $50k-$90k houses with Section 8 tenants in there, your tenant base is made up of total savages. I've seen it in Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, KC, Indy, Cincinnati, Youngstown, Akron, Canton, Pittsburgh, Memphis and elsewhere.


     If the majority are such terrible humans and trash the property, how did you manage to make millions?

  • Severna Park, MD · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Adah N.:
    Quote from @Matthew Paul:

    The minute you walk into a house and you gag and actually throw up , what would you call those tenants ?   

    Kitchen cabinets ripped off the wall

    Human waste  on the carpet .

    Toilets broken off at the base .

    A house so vile you wear a tyvek suit , with the pants and arms taped shut , a rubber cap over your hair , and a dual filter   face mask .  One so vile you have to pay the help triple to do the clean out . Roaches crawling up your leg . 

    So bad that you spray 50 GALLONS of bleach over the entire interior to try to sanitize it BEFORE you gut it down to studs . 

    And when you are done working for the day you strip down to your birthday suit and throw away ALL your clothes including shoes , to avoid getting anything in your truck or home . 

    Been there done that , for an landlord  . 

    What would you call those tenants ?    

    That was their first and last section 8 tenant 


     Could it be they moved out and simply wanted to punish the landlord? By trashing the property?


     They were evicted , and they lived like that . 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Adah N.:
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Jake Minyen:

    I am considering acquiring properties to be rented under the section 8 program. My thought is, buying between 50-90k livable (or less than 10k rehab) and being able to rent for 2% or at least close to it trumps the cashflow of typical market rentals since HUD establishes max payable amounts depending on number of bedrooms, and is usually higher than market rent rates.

    My question(s) are, who has experience in this and what are some good markets to consider? I know it needs to be landlord friendly state but does anybody have specific markets that have performed well with section 8? Markets that have great need for affordable housing. What are some caveats of this? Don't bash me with the standard "they will trash your place". The potential tenants will be screened thoroughly just as I would with a standard market tenant. That is always going to be a risk.

    Typically, tenants are only required to pay up to 30% of the rent while the gov pays the remainder. My thought is, as long as what the government pays covers the property expenses and provides some cashflow, the tenant portion is just a bonus.

    Anybody with experience in this please share your opinion!


     I've made millions investing in Section 8 properties. Biggest thing you need to understand though is it's not "easy money." The majority of these people are absolute animals and they will treat your property as such. Doesn't really matter which city you are in, if you've got $50k-$90k houses with Section 8 tenants in there, your tenant base is made up of total savages. I've seen it in Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, KC, Indy, Cincinnati, Youngstown, Akron, Canton, Pittsburgh, Memphis and elsewhere.


     If the majority are such terrible humans and trash the property, how did you manage to make millions?


     Most of them don't trash the property to the extreme examples I showed in the pics in this thread, but most of them do tear up the houses by the time they move out. There aren't many Section 8 turnovers that are simple broom sweep and cleans, no no no, they wear the houses out hard.

    Majority of money we've made in these tough neighborhoods is because we are the people who landlords go to when they need help. Whether that be us taking over the management of their properties, buying their properties, or selling their properties to investors. Every single year without fail 100's and 100's of investors who thought they could handle these tenants reach out to us because they realize they can't or simply don't want to.

    The main point I'd like to convey to all the newbs out there is that if you want to invest in this space you better go in ready for battle. If you think these people will follow the rules simply because those are the rules, you are sadly mistaken. I've seen it happen 1,000's and 1,000's of times to very well intentioned landlords.

  • Rental Property Investor · South Bend, IN · Member since 2019 · 35 posts · 7 votes
    2y

    Yeah, you can find properties like this is some OK areas. I say OK as a relative term. You will likely find that the S8 renters still might not pay their portion on time - and so you may have delays and issues with their portion. You also might find more damages and repairs in the turn over.

    On the other side of things, I've found S8 renters don't like to move as much because it is more of a hassle for them. So it's likely that they may stay longer than other tenants in similar neighborhoods. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bradyn Melser:

    Yeah, you can find properties like this is some OK areas. I say OK as a relative term. You will likely find that the S8 renters still might not pay their portion on time - and so you may have delays and issues with their portion. You also might find more damages and repairs in the turn over.

    On the other side of things, I've found S8 renters don't like to move as much because it is more of a hassle for them. So it's likely that they may stay longer than other tenants in similar neighborhoods. 


     I've found S8 renters don't like to move as much because it is more of a hassle for them. 

    Ding ding ding. That right there is the key to profitability. Most housing authorities have a horrible placement process that takes 2-3 months to get the tenant into the house. It's a ton of paperwork, inspections, and a whole bunch of red tape. You combine that with the fact the Section 8 tenants are generally tearing up properties and many of them are downright savage animals and you get a lot of landlords who don't want to deal with them. 

    For those like me who are willing to deal with it, you'll make millions if you do it right. They'll tear your house up and live in filth, but if they stay in that filth for years, and they often do because of what was stated above, you're going to make a lot of money.

  • Rental Property Investor · South Bend, IN · Member since 2019 · 35 posts · 7 votes
    2y
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Bradyn Melser:

    Yeah, you can find properties like this is some OK areas. I say OK as a relative term. You will likely find that the S8 renters still might not pay their portion on time - and so you may have delays and issues with their portion. You also might find more damages and repairs in the turn over.

    On the other side of things, I've found S8 renters don't like to move as much because it is more of a hassle for them. So it's likely that they may stay longer than other tenants in similar neighborhoods. 


     I've found S8 renters don't like to move as much because it is more of a hassle for them. 

    Ding ding ding. That right there is the key to profitability. Most housing authorities have a horrible placement process that takes 2-3 months to get the tenant into the house. It's a ton of paperwork, inspections, and a whole bunch of red tape. You combine that with the fact the Section 8 tenants are generally tearing up properties and many of them are downright savage animals and you get a lot of landlords who don't want to deal with them. 

    For those like me who are willing to deal with it, you'll make millions if you do it right. They'll tear your house up and live in filth, but if they stay in that filth for years, and they often do because of what was stated above, you're going to make a lot of money.


     The hard thing is still keeping the house enough to code for inspections though. But, yeah.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bradyn Melser:
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Bradyn Melser:

    Yeah, you can find properties like this is some OK areas. I say OK as a relative term. You will likely find that the S8 renters still might not pay their portion on time - and so you may have delays and issues with their portion. You also might find more damages and repairs in the turn over.

    On the other side of things, I've found S8 renters don't like to move as much because it is more of a hassle for them. So it's likely that they may stay longer than other tenants in similar neighborhoods. 


     I've found S8 renters don't like to move as much because it is more of a hassle for them. 

    Ding ding ding. That right there is the key to profitability. Most housing authorities have a horrible placement process that takes 2-3 months to get the tenant into the house. It's a ton of paperwork, inspections, and a whole bunch of red tape. You combine that with the fact the Section 8 tenants are generally tearing up properties and many of them are downright savage animals and you get a lot of landlords who don't want to deal with them. 

    For those like me who are willing to deal with it, you'll make millions if you do it right. They'll tear your house up and live in filth, but if they stay in that filth for years, and they often do because of what was stated above, you're going to make a lot of money.


     The hard thing is still keeping the house enough to code for inspections though. But, yeah.


     Yea you just need to factor it into your numbers. You need to know that every year they are going to come in an site you for some stuff the tenant messed up and you've to fix it over and over and over and over to keep that gravy train coming.

  • Alex HilemanPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2023 · 224 posts · 147 votes
    2y

    To answer your questions Jake, Section 8 rentals come with a lot more paperwork, inspections, and red tape than conventional rentals. There are annual requirements involved and a lot of legal requirements that could get unknowing landlords in trouble.

    I have experience in Los Angeles and in Pittsburgh and I would highly urge you NOT to invest in California. It is not landlord friendly at all. Pittsburgh is much more landlord friendly and still affordable and profitable. To give you a frame of reference, I have a client who is selling their 3 single family section 8 rentals in Pittsburgh for $220,000 total and they're bringing in $3,118 in monthly rent. If they were rented conventionally, the market rents would be about $3,940. I would say Pittsburgh is a market where Section 8 rentals perform well.

    In my experience, the tenants who got into a rental assistance rental property never left. The waitlists are full because people stay in these rentals until they die. They gave me a hard time when it was time for their annual recertification paperwork, and anytime me or maintenance needed to enter their home. Other than that, they really weren't that different from conventional tenants. I've seen places trashed by conventional and Section 8 tenants equally. I actually think conventional tenants had more accountability because they were more concerned with their credit score and rental history being tarnished than the tenants receiving financial assistance were. By far, the most damaged properties I had were student housing.

    I would HIGHLY recommend hiring a Property Manager wherever you decide to invest. They charge about 10% of the rental income. It sounds like a lot, but they save you so much time and headaches. PMs also help maintain your privacy and help mitigate risk for you. They're the ones that get the call in the middle of the night if there's an emergency. They take care of background checks and tenant screenings. There are a lot of Fair Housing laws that landlords aren't aware of. I cannot recommend hiring a PM enough, especially if you don't have a lot of experience with Section 8 rentals.

    There are a lot of government assistance programs out there besides Section 8. A lot of them pay landlords several thousand dollar deposits for property damage caused by a tenant in their program and they also pay competitive rents.

  • Investor · Hopedale, MA · Member since 2021 · 321 posts · 212 votes
    2y

    i'm buying in the austin neighborhood of chicago and subsidy programs are great there. not a LL-friendly state though.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mark Cruse:
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Mark Cruse:

    @James Wise itś incredibly clear what your political leanings are and that you are incorporating them within your business. Your narrative is not only insulting and bigoted, but out right stupid. You are mimicing characteristics of the right wing leader I´m sure you subconsciously believe gave you the green light of approval to spread filth. Your perspectives / depictions of your tenants and the negative energy you project is the karma you get back. Do not poison others with this garbage. I do plan on reporting your post because it has no place here. Also, most who operate within the section 8 space who are successful understand the community, culture and treat their tenant base with mutual respect. If you believe those in the lower class are savages and animals I sincerely suggest that you exit this business and just focus on being a patriot in some bunker somewhere. 

     lol, so how would you describe the people who lived in the properties in the photos I posted? That behavior is acceptable to you? Savage animals bro, that's who behaves like that.

     I have never described any tenant as an animal or savage. Either way, your perspectives were that most and the majority are. You cast an incredibly bigoted sweeping indictment over an entire group of people based off your own skewed ideology. Honestly, I dont doubt you believe it all and sincerely understand you detect no problem with the dog whistles, (i.e woke) but these mindsets should never engage in this kind of business. If you have zero respect for the people you serve its a no win for anyone. Of course certain communities are higher risk and a lot more work but if the investor is competent, knows how to screen and has no ideology  contaminated by radio pundit rhetoric; the chances of being successful are much greater. I have had several in my time and am on the winning side of it. This is business and you should not conduct yourself the same way you would when listening to various podcasts or attending rallies. 

     Well look at that. Didn't take long for Mark to come around to some common sense. It's now ok to call a tenant a savage animal if they take a big ole' poo on your kitchen floor. 

    Glad to see you've cooled on some of that selective outrage my man. 

    ___

  • Investor · Fort Washington, MD · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @James Wise itś clear at this point why you cannot effectively operate in this space. Misinterpretation and not understanding what´s in front of you. I encourage you to continue to read my words over and over and let it digest. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mark Cruse:

    @James Wise itś clear at this point why you cannot effectively operate in this space. Misinterpretation and not understanding what´s in front of you. I encourage you to continue to read my words over and over and let it digest. 


    I dunno bro, running the number 1 investor focused property management and investment operation of it's kind in Ohio feels pretty effective.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.