Any good property managers left in Toledo, OH?

2 Replies

Good morning everyone,

I brought this topic up a while ago but I was wondering if anyone might have a couple good leads on property managers? I live out of state and have a SFH in Holland, OH just outside of Toledo, OH, and I'm getting ready to expand to my 2nd home soon. But I’m getting a bit frustrated with my current management company for a list of reasons. I prefer not to oust them here on this forum at this time since I know every experience can be different. I’m sure some people love them and some people feel less loved as I do.

So my question is does anyone have any good contacts for a reliable, professional, honest, property management company in the Toledo, OH / Holland, OH area?

Anything you can offer would be great and much appreciated! Feel free to comment here or contact me directly and I’d love to make new connections.

Sincerely,

Scott 

Originally posted by @Scott Brock :

Good morning everyone,

I brought this topic up a while ago but I was wondering if anyone might have a couple good leads on property managers? I live out of state and have a SFH in Holland, OH just outside of Toledo, OH, and I'm getting ready to expand to my 2nd home soon. But I’m getting a bit frustrated with my current management company for a list of reasons. I prefer not to oust them here on this forum at this time since I know every experience can be different. I’m sure some people love them and some people feel less loved as I do.

So my question is does anyone have any good contacts for a reliable, professional, honest, property management company in the Toledo, OH / Holland, OH area?

Anything you can offer would be great and much appreciated! Feel free to comment here or contact me directly and I’d love to make new connections.

Sincerely,

Scott 

I think this could be a good opportunity for someone to set up a good PM company here in Toledo.

Sorry I don't know of any :(

Thanks and have a great day.

Originally posted by @Engelo Rumora :

Scott 

I think this could be a good opportunity for someone to set up a good PM company here in Toledo.

Sorry I don't know of any :(

Thanks and have a great day.

I totally agree with you, once I'm more established I would love to take on that challenge!

Cheers, 

Scott

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here