Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
10y
Somewhat like asking what does a car sell for. A rat hole in the hood rents for much less than a penthouse with a view but both have 2 bedrooms. A good way to get an idea locally is to find the apartment association and see what their median rents are for a two bed.
Investor · Wyckoff, NJ · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 35 votes
10y
@Harold Valencia I"m getting $1,100 for a 2 bedroom in Elizabeth as well. As a contrast, a similar sized unit in Bloomfield (with nicer finishes) is getting $1,600. Entry prices and taxes are higher than Elizabeth, of course.
Investor · Independence, OR · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 26 votes
10y
Depends on the neighborhood. In my tiny town of Independence, OR a nice 2 bedroom apartment with washer/dryer goes for $850/mo. But 20 minutes away in Salem, OR I have a 2 bedroom rental that rents for $640/mo. It's in the ghetoo and the building it's in is old. But It's cute and I have good tenants.