Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
16y
As often happens, a frequently asked question comes along, and the answer has been repeated in a number of threads. I have collected a few of them for your perusal:
Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
16y
I use Tenantalert. Its about $30 for credit, residency, and nationwide criminal background check. I've not submitted to a on-site inspection, so I don't actually get the credit report. Just a red/yellow/green indicator. I've only had two applications that weren't red. One didn't pass the criminal part of the check. The other one I accepted, but then they bugged out in the middle of the lease.
Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
16y
As often happens, a frequently asked question comes along, and the answer has been repeated in a number of threads. I have collected a few of them for your perusal: