Just trusted cozy to manage my rental property payments

15 Replies

What do you guys think about Cozy  for payment management . 

Looks like we'll find out cuz I just trust him down with some pretty hefty accounts for my tenants to deposit in 👌

It's 2019 and there's always a smarter and better way to play the game of life . It beats the hell out of chasing a tenant down or monthly check cozy sets up auto pay takes it out of your tenants account and puts it straight in two years monthly

Don't Mind If I Do😎

@Ty Ottaberry I have used Cozy for several years. It works fine, but isn't a substitute for screening. If your tenant is slow pay without Cozy, expect the same or worse with Cozy. My point is if you are chasing checks, Cozy won't change that. But yes for good tenants, it is a huge time saver.

Originally posted by @Peter T.:

Cool story. Please use the search function next time. There are pages and pages on Cozy. 

No offense, I get what you're saying i promise, why ask a question when you can just look it up due to the question already being answered a 100 times. I used to wonder why people did this myself... then I started noticing myself interacting with people and other investors A LOT LESS, because I would go searching for the answer and read about other investors interactions rather than having my own and meeting new investors. Its 2019, It's a time of information being an ignorant is a choice, if you have a question or statement, someone out there has been through the same as you have and overcame the obstacle with a story to tell to help fix your problem , all you have to do is search, it's so easy nowadays. But don't make it a habit I've learned,find a good balance, because you could potentially be losing your next partner  by not creating an interaction . This may not make sense to a lot of people but it damn sure does to me cuz I've been there and done that lol  

BiggerPockets is a networking site. If wanted a quick answer id go to Google or YouTube .

Originally posted by @Ty Ottaberry :

Cool story. Please use the search function next time. There are pages and pages on Cozy. 

No offense, I get what you're saying i promise, why ask a question when you can just look it up due to the question already being answered a 100 times. I used to wonder why people did this myself... then I started noticing myself interacting with people and other investors A LOT LESS, because I would go searching for the answer and read about other investors interactions rather than having my own and meeting new investors. Its 2019, It's a time of information being an ignorant is a choice, if you have a question or statement, someone out there has been through the same as you have and overcame the obstacle with a story to tell to help fix your problem , all you have to do is search, it's so easy nowadays. But don't make it a habit I've learned,find a good balance, because you could potentially be losing your next partner  by not creating an interaction . This may not make sense to a lot of people but it damn sure does to me cuz I've been there and done that lol  

BiggerPockets is a networking site. If wanted a quick answer id go to Google or YouTube .

Hmmm.... Let me guess, you're about 25 or so?

• Posting a new thread on a topic that has been discussed to death as if it's something new doesn't score you any points with the people with whom you are trying to network.
  • Everyone knows what year it is, and we also know that saying, "It's 2019" really means, "You're an old stick in the mud who should get with it (i.e. agree with you) or get out of the way."
  • If you want those you communicate with in a written form to take you seriously, you should proofread and correct your grammar and spelling. Even if it is 2019.

@Sylvia B. Cmon, it’s 2019!! I never understood what that saying was supposed to mean. I’m pretty sure people have been saying that since at least the 1980s.

Originally posted by @Caleb Heimsoth :

@Sylvia B. Cmon, it’s 2019!! I never understood what that saying was supposed to mean. I’m pretty sure people have been saying that since at least the 1980s.

Ha! I'd be willing to bet that people were saying something like that in 1919!

Originally posted by @Sylvia B. :
Originally posted by @Ty Ottaberry:

Hmmm.... Let me guess, you're about 25 or so?

• Posting a new thread on a topic that has been discussed to death as if it's something new doesn't score you any points with the people with whom you are trying to network.
  • Everyone knows what year it is, and we also know that saying, "It's 2019" really means, "You're an old stick in the mud who should get with it (i.e. agree with you) or get out of the way."
  • If you want those you communicate with in a written form to take you seriously, you should proofread and correct your grammar and spelling. Even if it is 2019.

Lol damn.....

If you dont like the post just keep on rolling. Go waste your negative energy on somebody else's post. 

Pretty sure by now just about everything has been discussed on bigger pockets. If everyone used the search feature we’d have no more new posts...

I've never used Cozy but I use Tellus these days for my property management. Their features are free and is an all-in-one platform so that I could handle every issues related to my property from the app easily, including listing post, tenant screening, rent collection and tracking financial expenses and incomes. Have a try! 

Originally posted by @Trey Crusey :

Pretty sure by now just about everything has been discussed on bigger pockets. If everyone used the search feature we’d have no more new posts...

Exactly lol .   I'm sure cozy loves being one of the highest mentioned websites on BP. The more their website gets mentioned mean less money spent on advertisement and more spent on growing the business to help provide a better updated service for investors .  

#teamwork