I’m a beginner in Boston MASSACHUSETTS anyone in the area ?

I’m a beginner in Boston MASSACHUSETTS anyone in the area ?

Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone I'm new to real estate but I'm pretty knowledgeable from books from BiggerPockets and podcast doing a lot research lately but I want to invest into rental properties and do the BRRR strategy I want to get in contact with someone from the area thank you so much!

0Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
5y

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings.

The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Uxbridge, MA · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 22 votes
    5y

    @Carlos Fernandes I am in MA. Let’s connect to see how I can help you.

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    5y

    Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Realtor · Boston, MA · Member since 2014 · 159 posts · 75 votes
    5y

    Hello @Carlos Fernandes, it is nice to meet you.  I would love to connect.  We can chat anytime.  Just shoot me a message.

  • Realtor · Raleigh-Durham, NC · Member since 2018 · 324 posts · 218 votes
    5y

    HI @Carlos Fernandes welcome to BP. I'm happy to connect! Feel Free to send me a PM

  • Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Thank you so much everyone and looking forward to helping each other grow and I will stay in touch with everyone!

  • Member since 2019 · 35 posts · 25 votes
    5y

    @Carlos Fernandes I’m from Boston myself and got lucky with a condo in Savin Hill that I rent out. But I’ve had some good luck investing in Worcester, my wife and I just closed on a multi family.

    Worcester is going under a lot of positive change and with people being priced out of the city they are migrating this way. It’s something to look into.

  • Realtor · Peabody, MA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Carlos Fernandes I too work throughout the Greater Boston and North Shore.

  • Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Welcome @Carlos Fernandes networking is a great way to get started. There are tons of great meetups in the area but due to covid most things are still happening online. 
    We have our monthly virtual meetup this this Thursday 2/25. It is posted on BP Events, which you should checkout, under the name pints & Properties but the events tab is difficult to navigate when it comes to online meetups. If you can’t find it just PM me and I’ll send you the link. We also have a monthly in-person meetup at Boston billiards in Nashua, and we hope to get out Lowell, Woburn, and Salem meetups back up and running before the end of 2021 but time will tell.

  • Real Estate Agent · Windham, NH 03087 · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Hey Carlos,

    Congrats on getting started! Im an agent working out of Methuen MA and live in southern NH.  Boston is a hot market right now!  I have helped with a few house hacks and wold love to help if you are looking into the area just north of Boston like Merrimack Valley or even southern NH.  Let me know if I can help!

    -Nick Brigham

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.