Any real state meetings in north California?

Any real state meetings in north California?

Rental Property Investor · Modesto, CA · Member since 2021 · 65 posts · 23 votes

Hey there I live in north California. And I was wondering if there’s any meetings in this area about investing out of state buy and hold?

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Victor Funes:

Hey there I live in north California. And I was wondering if there’s any meetings in this area about investing out of state buy and hold?

There's one coming up this Monday in West Sacramento. @Sergey Tkachev is the host and I'm sure there are a couple out of state investors in his group that wou;d be able to answer your interest..

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    5y

    Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Nathan Gesner:

    Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings.

    San Jose Reia is one of the premier in the country   Also check on FIBI in LA and see if they have a chapter in the central valley I have presented at both of these and these are first class events. Really sharp folks attend..  Plus have to think Sac will have something.

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Victor Funes:

    Hey there I live in north California. And I was wondering if there’s any meetings in this area about investing out of state buy and hold?

    There's one coming up this Monday in West Sacramento. @Sergey Tkachev is the host and I'm sure there are a couple out of state investors in his group that wou;d be able to answer your interest..

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.