Northern NJ Meetup

58 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 04/04/14 06:30PM
  • 488 Springfield Ave, Summit NJ 07901
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

We're all set for regular monthly meetups in Northern NJ on the first Friday evening of each month. Meeting location is at KW Realty in the lower training facility. We'll have plenty of space. Just put on a name tag, and talk to others. Whether your a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, buy & hold or fix & flip, multi family or single family, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing in Northern NJ.

Places include Essex County, Union County, Passaic County, Bergen County, Morris County, Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Sussex County, Somerset County, Mercer County and Warren County. Most of these are part of the NYC metropolitan area.

If you plan on attending please make a post letting all know so we can keep a running head count.

Medium exp realty smallDarren Sager, EXP Realty | [email protected] | 862‑208‑2287 | http://www.exprealty.com/ | NJ Agent # 0897533 | Podcast Guest on Show #48

oh man I'm missing out! :(

Ok good to know will let you know.
Thanks

Good to hear! Looking forward to meeting the local BP members..

Rafael Norat, RN Business Management | [email protected] | 908‑419‑3665

@Darren Sager - I will definitely be there. Please let me know if you need any help with anything. Thanks for putting this together. If it's anything like the New York meetups we've had so far, it's going to be another great opportunity to network with the NJ investors.

Medium weblogo 400x107 retinaAlok Sood, AJES Investments LLC | [email protected] | 347.735.8428 | NJ Agent # 1430595

I'll be there!

No company avatar mediumAlexander Vitro, AN Vitro Real Estate LLC | 201‑472‑3960

Thanks, added it to my calendar!

I'll be there!!! Thanks

@Javier Castillo Yes we should definitely go. We're there!

Hi Darren and and rest of NJ area!!

This sounds great. I definitely plan on going to this!

Thanks for arranging!!! And please let me know if you need any help Darren!!

Best regards

Chris

I would love to go

But I cannot go because I am a jew and Shabbos is starting on Friday night

If you make these meetings ,any other days ( except Saturdays) i will definetly go

I have put it on my calendar hope to make some great contacts.

Thanks Mike Murphy HVP investments

sounds great...put it on my calendar. Hope some fellow Monmouth Countiers attend!!

I'm new here, but I would love to go. I'll be bringing a friend along as well.