Northern NJ Meetup

Northern NJ Meetup

This event is brought to you by:Brighton Bank

When:

Where:488 Springfield Ave, Summit NJ 07901

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Darren SagerPro Member
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

We're all set for regular monthly meetups in Northern NJ on the first Friday evening of each month. Meeting location is at KW Realty in the lower training facility. We'll have plenty of space. Just put on a name tag, and talk to others. Whether your a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, buy & hold or fix & flip, multi family or single family, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing in Northern NJ.

Places include Essex County, Union County, Passaic County, Bergen County, Morris County, Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Sussex County, Somerset County, Mercer County and Warren County. Most of these are part of the NYC metropolitan area.

If you plan on attending please make a post letting all know so we can keep a running head count.

3Reply
195 views

Most Popular Reply

Paterson, NJ · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 4 votes
12y

@esteviegee we should go.

See this reply in the discussion

59 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Montville, NJ · Member since 2014 · 82 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    oh man I'm missing out! :(

  • Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
    Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y
    I am in!
    House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 92 posts · 11 votes
    12y
    Ok good to know will let you know. Thanks
  • Investor · Lodi, NJ · Member since 2013 · 487 posts · 179 votes
    12y

    Good to hear! Looking forward to meeting the local BP members..

  • Alok SoodPro Member
    Investor · Hoboken, NJ · Member since 2012 · 56 posts · 39 votes
    12y

    @Darren Sager - I will definitely be there. Please let me know if you need any help with anything. Thanks for putting this together. If it's anything like the New York meetups we've had so far, it's going to be another great opportunity to network with the NJ investors.

  • Investor · Parsippany, NJ · Member since 2010 · 66 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    I will be there! @Darren Sager

  • Real Estate Investor · Succasunna, NJ · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    I'll be there!

  • Belleville, NJ · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    I'll be there!

  • Real Estate Agent · Hackettstown, NJ · Member since 2011 · 206 posts · 62 votes
    12y

    Thanks, added it to my calendar!

  • Plainfield, NJ · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    I will be there!

  • Millington, NJ · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    I will there.

  • Investor · Demarest, NJ · Member since 2013 · 78 posts · 29 votes
    12y

    I will be there! @Darren Sager congrats on the new awesome profile photo!

  • Paterson, NJ · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    @esteviegee we should go.

  • Chester, NJ · Member since 2013 · 150 posts · 30 votes
    12y

    Count me in

  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, NJ (07882) · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 20 votes
    12y

    Count me in!

  • Investor · Little Ferry, NJ · Member since 2014 · 45 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    I'm in!

  • Real Estate Investor · NJ · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 9 votes
    12y
    I'll be there!!! Thanks
  • Investor · West New York, NJ · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    @Javier Castillo Yes we should definitely go. We're there!

  • Investor · Union, NJ · Member since 2011 · 838 posts · 295 votes
    12y

    Hi Darren and and rest of NJ area!!

    This sounds great. I definitely plan on going to this!

    Thanks for arranging!!! And please let me know if you need any help Darren!!

    Best regards

    Chris

  • Mark LangdonPro Member
    Investor · Whippany, NJ · Member since 2010 · 356 posts · 104 votes
    12y

    This sounds great. Time to get back in the game. Count me in

  • West Orange, NJ · Member since 2013 · 102 posts · 13 votes
    12y

    I would love to go

    But I cannot go because I am a jew and Shabbos is starting on Friday night

    If you make these meetings ,any other days ( except Saturdays) i will definetly go

  • Real Estate Investor · Saddle River, NJ · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I have put it on my calendar hope to make some great contacts.

    Thanks Mike Murphy HVP investments

  • Contractor · Texas Corners, MI · Member since 2012 · 37 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    sounds great...put it on my calendar. Hope some fellow Monmouth Countiers attend!!

  • Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2013 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I'm new here, but I would love to go. I'll be bringing a friend along as well.

  • Real Estate Investor · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 11 votes
    12y

    Sounds great -- love the enthusiasm of this group! I'm a first timer and I hope to make it, if travel allows.

    Thanks for putting this together, Darren.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.